Epilogue

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday to you!" We all sing in together to my children.

That's right my children.

Me and Logan both went to separate colleges but stayed strong throughout.

Logan took over his family business and I worked along side him.

After 5 years of dating, he got down on one knee and asked me to marrying him.

I put on a fake Australian accent and said no.

I'm not kidding.

I then kept the accent and told him he can't marry someone he barely knows. Of course he was confused but then I reminded him that my name was 'Beatrice' and not Kristen.

The look on his face was enough to make me laugh so I said I was kidding and told him yes.

It's now 2 years later and he ended up knocking me up the first year of our engagement.

We ended up having triplets.

Three boys.

We named our first boy that came out, Trey and Seth demanded us to make him the god father. (We did). The second boy that came out, we decided to name him Peter.

And of course, can't forget about or third boy, we named him Darren.

It was their second birthday today on August 16th. And in three months, it would be their little sisters birthday.

That's right, we had another child. 2 years after the triplets I got pregnant again with another baby.

But this time it was a girl and we both decide to name her, Stella-Mae.

Everything was perfect.

Chance now has a girlfriend, her name was Haylee and she was the best sister anyone could ask for. She was currently pregnant was well, and they told us the gender. It was a girl and everyone is excited for her to join the family.

My mom got married to this guy named Marshall. He was also very kind, me and Chance made sure of that. If he wasn't then he wasn't fit to be in our lives. But he treated my mom like she was the only woman on earth.

Me and Logan went house shopping together when we finished college. We both fell in love with the home we were currently in, and it was perfect for our family.

"Mommy, if I finish this slice, can I have another?" Peter asked.

"Ask dad."

Logan smiled at me before telling Peter he could eat the whole cake if he wanted to.

"Trey, Darren, stop eating the cake, it's mine now."

"No it's not!" Trey protested.

"Daddy said so."

"Daddy!" The boys complained.

We both started laughing.

"Don't worry boys, we have two more cakes, one for the each of you."

Logan comes out of the kitchen and into the dining room with two more full cakes.

It was odd, each of them likes a different flavour.

Trey loves vanilla.

Peter loves chocolate.

And Darren loves Strawberry.

The boys also looked exactly the same except their eyes.

They each had brown hair like me, but Trey has my eyes, Peter has Logan's dark blue ones and Darren has one of each.

Whiles Stella-Mae look exactly like her dad. Blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

We were one good looking family.

And we were both the most happiest people on earth.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

After all, I was The Bad boys Badass.

———

Vote Comment and Share.