Bonus- The Wedding

Wow.

One word, one syllable, one sound.

I never thought this day would come.

As harsh as it sounds.

My wedding.

A person is about to walk down the isle. About to stand up at the alter with a bunch of peoples eyes on her. About to stare into beautiful eyes that are owned by the man she's about to marry. About to say yes to a life time commitment.

And I wasn't going to regret it at all.

———

"Wait, hold up, what are doing to my hair?"

"Well me and your mom decided to give it waves then put it up." Jade tells me.

"Ok, but isn't that a hair dryer?" I ask really confused because why would she be holding that if my hair was already dried.

"I'm moving it out of the way." She gives me a blank look.

"Oh." That makes sense

"All these years later and your still an idiot."

"And like all those years later, if I'm not me, then who would be?"

Jade just smiles at me as she starts making my straight hair, wavy.

———

I'm nervous, excited, oh and for sure I'm scared.

I was in my wedding dress.

It was white. And it was beautiful.

It was simple yet gorgeous. It was strapless, and it hugged me till right above my hips, from there it didn't flare out, like a princesses dress, instead it was just flowly.

It had a silver belt going over my stomach all the way around and the torso area had a few sequins, not a lot to shout 'look at me' but just the perfect amount to complete the dress.

My hair was wavy like planned, and I had two strips of my hair braided and made to look like a halo was sitting on my head.

The theme colours for the wedding was red and  white. So I had roses as my bouquet.

This special day was taking place in a barn in Texas. But it wasn't a stereotypical barn with the hay and the horse stalls, instead it was renovated so that events such as ours could take place.

There were two doors, the main entrance and the one that would be blocked by the alter, where I would vow to live the rest of my life with Logan.

The ceremony was taking place at the later hours of the night to make it more romantic.

There were fairy lights hanging on the beams in the ceiling going across the room as well as along the fences on the way in.

The bench's were painted white and had flower designs going along them, they were placed on both sides of the barn, a side for his family and a side for mine.

There was a black carpet placed in between the sides so when I walk, my dress doesn't get dirty. There were also rose petals to go along with the red theme.

Upstairs there was more seating for the friends of the bride and the groom, we thought it would be cool to use the upstairs.

Along the walls of the barn, were pictures of the years we lent together or just pictures of us growing up.

On my side of the seats we're pictures of me with mom, Chance and a bunch more with family members that live in other states or country's. There were also a lot of pictures with my friends.

All pictures with my "father" have been burned or he's been cut out of them. We don't need those negative vibes in this special day.

On Logan's side was the same exact set up as mine, he had more pictures seeing to how his family was practically half the population.

Ok I might've exaggerated a tiny bit.

"Hey Kris? Five minutes ok." I nod to Michael as I start getting nervous again.

He leaves to go take his seat as my brother enters the tiny room I've been cooped up in all day.

"Ready?"

"I guess." Chance was walking me down the isle and I couldn't be more happier.

It was him or Logan's grandfather, and his grandfather is a little, how do i say this?.. handsy.

"Alright it's time."

I take a deep breath and lock my arm around Chances as he opens the door.

Now I was expecting the typical, dun dun the dun, dun dun the dun, the dun the dun dun, dun dun the dun, etc but instead I hear the music that played whenever Darth Vader walked into the room.

A smile makes its way into my face, easing the nerves by a lot making me feel more comfortable.

We slowly walk down the isle and I altogether stop breathing as I look at Logan, he looked handsome.

He hair was styled in a quiff yet it looked messy, and he hasn't looked up yet but when he did, I think I died.

Because dam, I've never seen anybody look as happy as he did in that moment.

Chance stops at the front and kisses my hand before handing me off to Logan and taking his seat next to mom.

"Hey." Logan simply says with the brightest smile on his face.

"Hey." My face probably mirrors his as I get lost in his eyes.

"Welcome everyone..." The priest starts but I don't hear anything because I'm completely lost in Logan.

"I do." I say quickly, my eyes never leaving Logan's.

"I haven't even introduced the night yet."

———

Vote Comment and Share.