Authors note

Wow is this what I think of is?

Yup it is.

Wow never thought I'd see the day where I myself write one of these at the end of a book!

So ya, thanks for reading and sticking along with Logan's and Kristen's story.

Now I know this book really and I mean really had no direction.

But here's my excuse to that:

I started this book when I was twelve, when I first found out that Wattpad was a place where I can actually read books offline. Crazy as it sounds, it's like I'm living in the 1800's cause there is no such thing as wifi or internet up in this joint, (my house)

So being twelve I started reading some books and I remember the first book I ever read on her was The Bad Boy and The Tomboy, and the sequel to that book.

Then I found other books related to bad boys and I fell in love with each and every one of the those bad boys so I thought, why not make my own bad boy? And that came in the form of Logan.

Now I know he really wasn't a bad boy at all and Kristen really wasn't a bad ass ether, I know. But I was twelve! Twelve!

I had posted 3 total chapters and called it quits and just went back to reading other people's books.

Then two years later, still using the app daily and finding new books to read, I decided to write another chapter and when I did, some more people read it and it encouraged me to write more, and next thing you know, I've completed a book.

These characters in this book were I don't know how to explain this, they were everything but what they were supposed to be. Get it?

I guess that's my fault though and I think it's mostly because I'm only 14, and sure I've been through some things but I haven't done anything to be remotely close to being a badass so I really don't know how to base a character off of being one.

So when I say I'm sorry for how bad this book was written, then I'm sorry.

I have plenty of other book ideas traveling as far as the world as werewolves. You should see how many drafts I have with only descriptions so I can go can go back later and not forget the idea.

So to sum it up,
Yes this book is all over the place
And yes it had no real plot
And finally, yes half of it didn't make sense

Now this is one long ass authors note, so I'm gonna end it here.

In the future, one that's not very far, I'll post and update a new story.

So check that out when I decided which one I want to work on next.

———

P.s

I'm not putting the starting date and the end date because of the huge 2 year break I took lmfao.