FOUR

Edited

I let out a full belly laugh. He looked at me confused "no I do. Actually." I snorted. "I'm
Not falling for your jokes any more Thornton.
Now I suggest you go do your little put put and leave me alone." I growled, Getting up close and personal. Topper looked around for a sec and the grabbed my face and kissed me yet again and I melted. Reality seemed to hit me and I backed away. I scoffed "bye topper." He sighed and grabbe the two coffees. "I do like you stas." He said and walked way towards Rafe.

~

I clocked out and grabbed my bag and walked outside.

Sarah- I'll be alittle late <3

I groaned and sat my bag on the ground. "Hey!" A voice said from behind me. I groaned and turned around to face topper.
"Yes?" I asked.

"Hey." He said agian . I looked at him like he was dumb "yes?" I stated again. "Um where's your ride." He said holding his hands together.

"Coming." I said turning back around. "Let me take you home." He suggested. I scoffed
"Sorry little man but no."

"Please. Let me make up for last night." He said. About that time it started to rain and I had already locked up. "Please." Topper begged.

I sighed turned towards him. "Fine." He smiled alittle and took of his jacket and held it over my head and we walked to his car. I got in and leaned back sighing again.

"I'm sorry agian." He said. "Gosh shut up." I rolled my eyes at the boy. "You say that so much."

He drove down the road towards John bs house. "What can I do to make it up to you?" He asked turning towards me. I shook my head. "I don't want anything." He scoffed alittle. "Everyone wants something." I shook my head. "I'm happy as I am."

"I'll make it up to you." He stated. I sighed and looked out the window. "Turn right here." I stated. Topper turned into John he drive way and Sarah's car was in the driveway too. "Well there's my ride." I scoffed.

"Thank you." I said to topper. He looke like he didn't know what to say almost. "I'm sorry again." He stated. I rolled my eyes at the boy. "I'll make it up I promise." He said as I got out. "We'll see."

I walked inside the house to see John b and Sarah making out on the couch . "Wow gross that's my bed." Sarah broke away "hey I was just about to come get you!" She said fixing her self up a bit. "Well I got a ride so thanks." I said smiling salty at her. "John b I'll be right back."

She grabbed my arm and pulled me out side. "It was topper wasn't it?" She said whispering. I rolled my eyes "he keeps apologizing. He said it wasn't his idea and he actually likes me. He said he's gonna make it up to me." I scoffed. "Yeah don't believe it for a second."

Sarah shrugged "maybe he actually does like you. When I dated him we started off Rockie but we got into it you know?" I laughed a belly laugh and looked around outside at the rain. "Yeah I don't know." I sighed. "I still have feelings for him you know? But what he pulled was reckless and stupid and-" I stopped my self and sighed again. "Toppers a good guy and I don't think it's lying." Sarah said. I smiled at the girl and hugged her. "Thank you."

~

"So are we not going to talk about yesterday?" Jj stated sitting across from me and John b. I shook my head "it's over now." John piped up saying "Sarah said there going to get back together." I hit John bs chest so hard he stopped breathing. "We were never together."

"Wait your going to give this guy a chance?" Jj yelled. I rolled my eyes "John be dosnet know what he's talking bout."

Jj scoffed "pretty sure he does. Now who is he so I can pay him a visit." I shook my head. "Maybe stop being so over protective." I said standing up. "Well sorry I care about you!" He yelled standing up. I rolled my eyes "your egos to big to care about me JJ. You jsut wanna show that you can hurt someone. You going to end up Just like dad!" It was quite after that. "You think I'm turning into dad?" He said back lookin hurt. "Jj-" I started but he had already started walking off. "Jj i didn't mean it!" He was such a baby.

I scoffed and went inside John b sat out side trying to process everything.i went into the bathroom and change and then went into the extra room where jj slept. If he was gone then I wasn't gonna let a perfectly good bed go to waste.

~

I woke up in the morning not from the rooster but from my phone ringing. I rolled over and grabbed it. "Hello?" I said deeply. Gosh it was too early. "Hey come out side."
I didn't even listen to the voice enough to know who it was. I stretched and walked to to living room. Jj was asleep on the couch and John b was cleaning up around him. "Morning." He whispered. "Morning" I said opening up the door and walking out side. Topper stood there infront of his car and I speed walked towards him. "What are you doing here? If my brother sees you-" he put his hands up and said "I'm not scared of your brother and I just brought you this." He handed me a small box and I looked between him and the box. "Peace offering."

I opened up the small box and saw a gold necklace with an S on it. "It's um real gold." Topper stated. "It's gorgeous." I mumbled taking it out. "Put it on me?" I asked turning around. Topper put it around my neck and clipped it. I turned back aorund and topper put his hands lightly on my waist. "Thank you." I said smiling lightly at the boy. He smiled alittle to and leaned in. I put a hand up to stop him and looked sad he moved his hands off me. "Morning breath." I stated. He smiled lightly at me and chuckled before putting his hands back kissing me. I put my hands on his chest and kissed him back.

He stopped and smiled at me. "Dinner tonight. I'll pick you up at 7." He stated. I smiled and kissed his lips one more time. "See you then Thornton." He got in his car smiling and drove away. I walked up to the house smiling and playing with the necklace. I opened up the door and John b stared at me eyes wide. My eyes went alittle wide to. We both looked at jj asleep and John motioned to go back outside. I knew I wasn't getting out of it so I backed up And got on the porch.

"Please tell me that's not who I think it was." John b whispered rubbing his face. I shrugged "who do you think it was?" I said tucking the necklace into my shirt.

"Toppers the guy? A kook?" John b asked. "Hey your dating a kook also. And no pogue on pogue macking. I'm just following the rules"