rafe | addicted

[!] mentions of drug use [!]

"Y/n! Where are you?!" I heard Rafe shout from downstairs.

I was currently staying with him at his house. It was great living with my boyfriend, and we had been together for 2 years now.

"I'm up here!" I shouted back, looking down the stairwell to see him standing at the very bottom.

"Well come down, we have to leave!"

"Okay one sec!"

I quickly grabbed my phone and some money, and headed down the stairs. I was wearing a short red dress and high heels.

"Woah, you look gorgeous." he said, his eyes scanning up and down my body.

"Can't say the same about you." I grinned, running my hands through his hair.

"Why thank y- wait. Can't?!" he spluttered, looking quite offended.

"I'm joking baby, you look as pretty as a princess." I laughed.

"As I should be." he smirked, as he grabbed my hand and we walked towards the car. We were heading out to go to his friend Kelce's party.

After a short drive, we arrived at his house and walked straight in.

"What's up Rafe, Y/n. How we doing?" Kelce greeted us.

"I'm all good thanks man." Rafe replied.

"Hey Kelce, you alright?" I said, smiling.

"Yeah I'm alright, thanks for asking." he answered, and smiled back.

We heard some people calling them over from the other side of the room.

"Y/n, I'm gonna go talk to them. Are you gonna be okay on your own for a bit?" Rafe asked.

"Of course, I'll see you later." I reassured him.

I got myself a drink from the table and wandered outside to get some fresh air.

"What are you doing here?" I heard a voice ask.

"Barry?"

"Don't act all surprised princess. You remember me right?" he scoffed.

"How could I forget." I rolled my eyes.

"Heard you're country club's girl now huh?" he smirked.

"Have been for 2 years now. What's it to you?" I snapped.

"Calm down darlin'. Was just tryna make conversation."

"Well you're the last person I want to make conversation with."

"Can't have a good conversation with your old drug dealer?" he laughed, "Just because you're all sober now doesn't mean you didn't have a dirty past."

I used to do drugs all the time. In the slightest inconvenience, I always convinced myself that inhaling some cocaine was gonna solve all my problems. I realise now that that wasn't the case, and all I needed was someone who knew exactly what I was going through.

"Me and Rafe both got through that ourselves, and we promised each other we wouldn't speak to you ever again." I spat.

"I find that incredibly rude," he jokily gasped, holding his hand to his chest. "But I don't think ignoring me is going to solve any of your problems. There's only one thing that will."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little plastic bag filled with the powder that used to make me go insane. And I wasn't going to let him to ruin my 2 years of being clean in one party.

"Piss off." I grumbled.

He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled my close to him.

"Get off of me!" I screamed.

"Dressing up like a little whore for Rafe are we? Is that what he makes you do for him?!" he growled.

"What the fuck did you just say?" a voice yelled from behind me.

I jumped, and turned my head to see Rafe glaring at Barry.

"I said that she looks like a whore. Got an issue with that, country club?"

"As a matter of fact, I do." Rafe said, and flashed me a look to tell me that Barry was distracted.

Completely trusting his judgement, I brought my foot up and kicked Barry in the crotch. As he bowed down in pain, Rafe punched him right in the face so he dropped down to the ground. At this point, many people had gathered around to see what was going on, but neither me or Rafe cared. Barry was almost knocked out on the floor, and I placed my foot on his chest and leaned down, fully aware that my heel was basically piercing through his ribs.

"If you ever, EVER come anywhere near me or Rafe again," I began, "You'll be a lot more than just knocked out on the ground."

I stepped off of his body and walked over to Rafe. He put his arm around my shoulders and we walked out of the party with successful smiles on our faces.

************

When we got home, we sat on the sofa together and talked.

"I'm glad neither of us do drugs anymore so we don't absolutely have to see Barry every week." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Ugh me too." I grinned.

"You have to admit, they were really addicting though." he sighed.

"They were," I giggled, "But now I'm only addicted to you."

"Gross." Rafe smiled, as he pulled me in for a kiss.

The drugs were all in the past now, but it had definitely been an interesting journey going through it all together, and neither of us were complaining about how it all turned out in the end.

____________________
AUTHORS NOTE

and there's another part!
i posted two in one day woahh

i really hope you're enjoying these imagines because i'm definitely enjoying writing them.

got a cute one next ;)

thank you! <3

____________________