req: drew / austin | decisions

requested by : ashleysilly23 !! <3
--------------------

( little bit of smut in this )

It was a normal day for me, I was just sitting in my apartment and watching Netflix on my TV. I actually enjoyed relaxed days, I didn't get them often. And today was not one of those days.

My phone starting ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, it's Drew. Can me and Austin come down?" he asked.

They both lived upstairs in my building and frequently came round to see me. I wasn't actually in Outer Banks but I helped around the set quite alot, and was friends with the entire cast. Since Drew and Austin lived so close to me, I was definitely closest with them.

"Course you can, give me 5 minutes."

"Alright, see ya!"

I ended the call and quickly tidied up a little bit. It wasn't too messy but I wasn't expecting anyone to come round so cleaning was the last thing on my mind.

I suddenly heard a knock at my door. I walked over and opened it.

"Hey! Come in." I greeted them.

"How are you?" Austin asked, as they both walked in and he sat on the couch.

"I'm good, what about you guys?"

"Yeah we're alright thank you." Drew replied, as I started playing music through the speakers.

"I'm gonna make dinner, do you guys want some?"

"Why do you think we came over?" Austin winked.

"Because I'm the best cook out of all of us?" I grinned.

"Course you are." Drew laughed, as he walked over to the kitchen counter with me.

I opened the cupboard and got ingredients out for our meal, while Drew sat at the bar and watched me.

"So what you making?" he asked, leaning over and looking at what I was doing.

"I was just gonna do spaghetti."

"I love spaghetti."

"I know. That's why I'm making it." I winked.

He laughed and continued to watch me cook the pasta in the pot. As time went on, I felt his eyes start to gaze up at me instead of the food.

"You okay?" I said, staring back at him.

"Oh-" he said sharply, snapping out of his trance, "Sorry."

"Were you staring at me?" I giggled.

"You, uh-"

"What? Is there something on my face?" I said, starting to wipe my face with my hand where his eyes were.

"No no, there's nothing on your face, you're just really beautiful." he smiled.

"Aww really?"