Your move broski

The boneyard. Any historical kegger happened at the boneyard. The 5 friends pulled up in their Volkswagen van, and John B and JJ unloaded the 2 Kegs from inside and took them down onto the beach. Riley couldn't help but stare at JJs flexed muscles as he lifted the kegs, and how good he looked in that moment. SNAP OUT OF IT RILEY!!

"Hey on a scale of one to unconscious how drunk should I get tonight?" Riley asked pope and Kie as they got out the van.

"I'm saying zero Riley, you, alcohol and a beach full of kooks is not a great idea" pope warned her.

"There's no kooks here!" Riley protested. She wanted the answer to be unconscious.

"Yes but In a few hours the beach will be swarming with them. Plus you know John B and JJ will absolutely murder me and pope if we let you get too drunk" kie reminded her of the last kegger they had were Riley got close to unconscious and had to be carried home by a worried JJ.

The truth was she drank because she was sad, but she would never talk about her parents, if they ever got bought up she would just walk off, so no one could never talk to her about her feelings, she was a closed book. No matter how much the pogues tried to help her she just wouldn't let them.

The five messed around, and started drinking as the beach slowly began to fill with pogues alike, Kooks, who were the rich kids from figure 8, the sworn enemies for the pogues, and the tourons, here for a week or two with their families on vacation. Chum for the sharks.

After an hour or two, Riley was starting to feel herself get drunk, and looked around for her friends. Kie was sat round a campfire talking to some touron boy, pointing at the sky. She was probably telling him about star signs.

She saw John B chatting up a touron girl, and pope trying to do the same thing but she looked extremely weirded out by the poor kid. And then JJ doing what JJ did best. Making moves on a touron. Riley knew she had absolutely no right to feel the burning jealousy in her stomach and she knew it was wrong to feel it, but she Couldn't help it.

"Hey, Riley is it?" A blonde kook approached a drunk Riley.

"Hey! Yeah yeah it's Riley. Rafe Cameron?" She asked him.

"Yeah that's me, so what's a pretty girl like you doing stood all alone at a party?" He asked her leaning in closer to the girl.

"I'm not alone your stood with me" Riley smirked innocently at the boy, maybe flirting with random boys would distract her from her JJ situation. The next she knew Rafe was leaning in towards her and was kissing her, his hand snaking round her waist and groping her hips and ass. She pushed him off in seconds.

"What the fuck Rafe?" She asked him, shocked at his sudden actions.

"What? You're telling me you didn't want it?" He went to lean in again but something pulled him back from behind.

JJ had grabbed the boy and pushed him onto the floor.

"Yes that's exactly what she was saying now fuck off before I fucking kill you" JJ threatened as Rafe got up to walk off, not before turning around and mumbling that Riley was a 'dirty pogue slag' under his breath. Riley pulled JJ back from going after him again.

"JJ leave it please?" She pleaded with him, grabbing at him to stop him storming off.

"What the fuck are you doing talking to Rafe fucking Cameron, Riley?" He raised his voice at her, his face furious.

"How am I meant to know!? he came over to me!" She raised her voice back, getting mad about him thinking he had any right when he was flirting with a touron only 30 seconds ago.