Girlfriend huh?

Riley felt her eyelids slowly open and the first thing she noticed was the stinging sensation across her face and chest. She peeled her eyes open to see herself lying down in the John Bs bed. The door was closed and she lay there on her own.

She slowly rolled off the side of the bed, her head aching, and her whole body seemed to be stinging. She checked herself in the mirror and noticed she the hoodie she was wearing was ripped and covered in blood. She looked closer at her face and saw she had stitches in her cheek. She checked her chest and noticed the same there.

She left John Bs room and entered the living room where the rest of the pogues were sat scheming.

"Ry!" JJ rushed over to the girl and pulled her into a tight hug

"Ouch ouch ouch ouch" she winced as his body pressed against the stitches

"Sorry!" He quickly pulled away

"How you feeling?" He asked the girl, looking at her, checking her eyes and her face to see she looked a lot better than she did a few hours previous.

"Better" she smiled at the group who all smiled at her back.

"Gave us a bit of a scare" Sarah smiled at the girl "I did the best I could with the stitches but we couldn't go to hospital, they'd ask questions" she looked nervously at the girl hoping her attempt at being nurse had been okay.

"They're perfect, thank you Sarah"
Riley smiled appreciatively at the girl.
"We found the gold" John B smiled at the girl

"Oh I know, how could I forget" she smiled excitedly at the group "so what's the plan?" She asked the group.

"Whilst you were out of it, Kie melted the gold down. Well. Sort of. We're gonna take it to a pawn shop and pawn  it off" JJ smiled

"Cool when we off?" Riley asked

"Oh you're not coming" pope told the girl

"What?" Riley's face dropped

"You need to rest" pope told her

"Fuck rest! I'm fine! I'm coming!" Riley insisted

"Riley-" JJ started

"No, dont 'Riley' me, I'm coming. End of. I'm going for a shower to wash off the dry blood and if you've all left without me when I get back it won't be mrs Crain attacking people with fire pokers" she warned the group as she headed into the bathroom to clean up.

She pulled the hoodie off her body and threw it in the bin in the bathroom. She looked at the scar on her face and her chest, and winced as she looked how deep the wound was. She took the rest of her clothes off and quickly jumped into the shower.

When she was done showering she ran out the bathroom to check the rest of the pogues had waited for her, which surprisingly they had, and she ran to John Bs room to quickly get ready. She put her hair in a bandana, and wore a nirvana t shirt with some black denim shorts and converse.

She headed out the room back to where all the pogues we're waiting for her

"You dripped water on my floor Asshole" John B flicked her in the forehead

"Oh like you give a shit you live in a mansion now" she smirked at the boy.

The 6 pogues headed into the van and headed towards a shop they knew exchanged gold for cash. John B and Sarah in the front of the van, whilst Riley sat next to JJ who slung his arm over the girls shoulder, whilst pope and Kie sat next to each other.

"Hey so earlier when you showered was everything, you know, okay?" JJ whispered to her softly, making sure Kie or Sarah didn't hear. Pope heard and turned to look to hear Riley's answer.