Stuck up bitch

The five teens sat outside in the 3 hammocks swinging between trees in the backyard of John Bs house. Riley sang and played the ukelele as the rest of the group listened, until it went dark. Riley loved to sing, but didn't get chance to do it very often anymore. She finished her final song, and the rest of the pogues cheered.

"Amazing Lee" John B praised her, a smile on his face as he looked at the girl, and the rest of the pogues nodded in agreement. Riley blushed and mimicked a bow from her hammock.

John b was sat in a hammock on his own, leaving kie and pope to share, and JJ and Riley to share. Riley placed the ukelele down on the grass below her and sunk down into the hammock, feeling JJ wrap an arm over her shoulder. At first she panicked, feeling the butterflies in her stomach, but she melted into the side hug, and JJ pulled her head onto his chest as Riley felt herself getting more sleepy. She could get used to this.

"How much was it again?" JJ finally spoke after the group had been sitting in silence for about 10 minutes.

"400 mil" pope and Riley both replied at the same time.

"Jinx" Riley smiled to herself. JJ couldn't help but smile too at her immaturity.

"Alright let's talk the split" JJ said "now before we say evenly, may I remind you that I am the only one that can protect us from those groupers that attacked us. Protection? Not cheap okay" JJ concluded.

"You havnt trained. You've done 0 training" pope said, his tone flat and Riley snorted. JJ gave her a nudge in the rib.

"YouTube bro!" He defended "that's at least a 5% bump right there" he pointed at the group "any objections?" He asked, looking around.

"Well yeah actually-" Riley spoke up As she poked her head up from the crook between JJs neck and shoulder.

"Shush you, back to sleep" he told her, pushing her head back down as she giggled "nope? No objections?" Kie raised her hand "no, didn't think so" JJ finished.

"What are you gonna do with your 80 mil pope?" Kie asked the boy, he thought about it for a minute before replying "probably pay for college in advance, and also text books, those are expensive" he told the group.

"Forever the brainiac pope" Riley smiled at him, and he smiled back, taking it as a compliment that he was the brainiac of the group.

"What about you kie?" JJ asked the girl.

"Yeah what does a socialist do when she's rich?" Pope asked and Riley laughed lightly as kie smiled at them.

"Just wanna make a double album" she said and Riley smiled at her answer "about OBX, the pogues, you know the way that 'catching fires' about Kingston. Record it at Marley studio. Peter tosh producing-"

"Peter tosh is de-"

"Don't ruin the moment pope!" Riley told the boy sternly.

"I know Peter tosh is dead, but the Spirit of Peter tosh will never die" she smiled and Riley smiled at her back.

"What about you JJ?" Kie asked the blonde.

"I'm gonna go full kook" he told the group with a proud look on his face, as if it was a simple answer.

"You're gonna go full kook?" Pope scoffed

"Yep. Gonna get a marble statue of myself and I'm gonna get a koi pond"

Kie laughed at his answer "I'm never visiting"

"Fair enough" he laughed.

"Yeah me either, I would not be associated with a kook!" Riley laughed.