Thats my girl

Trigger warning- assault

After their encounter with Rafe, the two girls headed back to where JJ and pope were sitting, and talking amongst themselves.

"We just saw Rafe, and he said, and I quote, tell your boy we know what he did" kie smiled sarcastically at the boys, whilst Riley stood behind her, internally cringing. "What is that?" Kie questioned them.

"Um" pope started, his eyes darting between Riley and JJ for help.

"Did he say anything to you?" JJ questioned Riley, his tone more serious than normal.

"I mean he asked how I was. Said bye to me, that's about it" she told JJ.

"Yeah and stroked your cheek like a fucking weirdo" kie added, Riley gave the girl a look as if to say shut the fuck up but JJ already had fury in his face.

"Where is he?" JJ asked his voice los and angry.

"Right there" kie turned to point at where Rafe and the group of kooks were sitting, all staring at the pogues like prey.

The rest of the pogues turned to look too as pope said "great the whole death squad" he deadpanned.

"Don't  stare" JJ told the group and they all turned back except Riley.

Rafe waved at her, taunting her
"Hey, don't stare" JJ said to the girl with a softer tone and grabbed her chin gently with his hand and turned her back round the face the screen.

"Just warning you all, if they corner me, I'm coming out swinging. Slicing and dicing I'm on edge right now!" JJ told the group and Riley couldn't help but shake her head at his serious tone and stupid words, as pope soaked up every word JJ was saying.

"If that doesn't work, I've got this right here" JJ said, lifting up his bag.
" we just got to stay in the group" pope said "they can't us if we're in a group" he nodded to JJ.

"Like a school of fish" JJ agreed
"Stay in the school can't leave the school" pope nodded and Riley had to hide her laugh.

"I'm sorry JJ please tell me you did not bring a gun here!" kie shout whispered at him "JJ there are kids!" She raised her voice slightly.

"No I did not bring a gun!Everything's fine okay!" JJ lied to the girl, at which Riley shook her head to herself.

"Wow thank you that's really convincing I love that JJ. Founding principal you guys no secrets amongst pogues. What is Rafe talking about?" She pushed them for answers, looking between each of the boys.

"Let's just say it could go down tonight" pope said to the girl in a serious tone.

"What does that mean?" Kie asked look completely unimpressed with the whole situation. "Riley? Anything to add?" She asked the girl.

"Hey don't look at me! I do not associate with anything these two morons get up to!" She defended herself.

"Might go down tonight" kie repeated pope "what did ya'll do?" She pressed them.

"Deny deny deny" JJ whispered to Riley and pope who both looked at him not really knowing what to say.

The movie started and the pogues took it as the perfect opportunity to avoid Kies interrogation. They sat in silence and watched the movie play out, JJ rested his hand on Riley's knee, making butterflies explode in her stomach. The movie was about halfway through before pope spoke up

"JJ?" He whispered, tapping the boy
"What?" JJ said.

"Gotta take a piss" he told the boy
Riley rolled her eyes.