1: "𝚙𝚎𝚠!"

"We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time."

A boy with brown eyes and brown hair stood on top of a roof, taking a sip of his beer as he balanced on one foot.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck?" A boy with black hair calls up to him. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

The brown eyed boy hums, putting his finger in his mouth before lifting it in the air. "Should I do it?"

A girl with e/c eyes nods, aiming a drill in his direction. "Yeah, you should jump. I'll shoot you on the way down."

"You're gonna shoot me?" The boy asks, pointing finger guns at her. "Pew!"

A brunette girl then walks out. "They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers."

"Of course they are. Why wouldn't they?" A blonde boy states from where he sat on a wooden panel.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" The girl continues as she looks up at the brunette boy. "Can you please not kill yourself?"

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." The blonde warns the brunette.

Just as he says this, the brunette stumbled a little but caught himself. However, his beer can fell from his hand, falling to the floor, the liquid going everywhere. The two girls roll their eyes, sharing a look as the blonde claps sarcastically while the brown eyed boy groans, staring down at his beer.

"Hey, security's here." The black haired boy informs. "Let's wrap it up."

Quickly, the two boys get down to the floor to their friends before they all run through the construction house, hooting and howling loudly. Just as they run down the stairs, the group separate, the blonde dodging many security guards arms.

"Not much of a hugger, man!" The blonde exclaims, running off.

The e/c eyed girl and the black haired boy ran together as the blonde trailed behind them. The boy and girl climb over the fence, the boy falling to the ground just as the blonde makes it to them, him and the girl helping the black haired boy up to his feet.

Just then, the brunette boy and the other girl drive up in a campervan, the three running inside before the boy presses on the gas, Gary, the security guards, chasing after them as fast as he could, panting heavily.

"Check out Gary, gunning for a raise." The h/c girl observes with a laugh.

"Come on, Gary!" The blonde calls.

"Hey! You little pricks!" Gary yells.

"Guys, you're gonna give him a heart attack." The brunette girl states, now being serious.

The blonde, however, ignores her as he leans out the door slightly, holding a beer can in his hand as he pretends Gary was a dog. Having enough, he throws it to the man, watching as he catches the beer.

The brunette grabs the blonde by his shoulders, pulling him back in. "JJ, stop. Stop."

"Oh, come on. That sort of initiative is just begging to be punished." The blonde replies with a smile.

The others laugh at his words as the brunette boy continued driving forwards on the road, driving across a bridge, the ocean laying underneath it.

"The Outer Banks, Paradise on Earth. It's a sort of place where you either have two jobs or two houses. Two tribes, one island."