15: "𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎, 𝚁𝚊𝚏𝚎!"

Night had now come, once again, in the Outer Banks as the group were still in the outdoor cinema. The sounds of the movie playing on the big screen in front of the groups of family and/or friends could be heard. The two girls and JJ were all calmly watching the movie ahead of them, but Pope continued to bounce his leg up and down anxiously.

"JJ? Y/n?" Pope whispers, receiving hums from both of them. "I gotta take a piss."

"Hold it." JJ tells him.

Pope shakes his head. "I can't hold it. I drank too much soda."

"Pope, it's too exposed. They'll totally see you." Y/n argues.

"I gotta go." Pope insists.

The three all glance over their shoulder, seeing Rafe, Topper and Kelce sitting there, many feet behind them. All three Kooks seemed already bored with the movie that was playing right in front of them as neither of them noticed the three Pogues gazes.

"They're blocking the bathrooms." Pope observes in a panic.

"Alright, come here. I know where." JJ informs in a whisper.

Y/n watches as the two boys rise to their feet, making sure to duck down so the people behind them could still see the movie, and also to make sure that Rafe and Topper don't see them leave the large groups of people. Kiara notices their actions and looks over.

"Hey, where y'all going?" Kie asks.

"We gotta wring it out." JJ replies.

Kie scrunches her face up. "You gonna hold it for each other?"

The boys don't respond as they quietly and sneakily walk away from the two girls, finding themselves behind a tree, standing side by side as they do their business. While doing so, they quietly talk to each other, zipping their pants back up and starting to head back, only to see Rafe stomping towards them.

Rafe nods at them. "What's up, Pogues?"

"What's up, Rafe?" JJ greets back. "Isn't it past your bedtime?"

"I just wanna talk." Rafe lies.

Making a run for it, Pope rushes to the other side of the screen from behind, only to stop once again when he sees Topper and Kelce turning the corner, stomping straight towards him. He knew they wanted to get back at his sister for ruining his boat, and this would most likely be the closest way of doing so.

"Just chill out, Topper." Pope says as he holds his hands up.

"Yeah, that was some nice work your sister did on my boat." Topper reminds with sarcasm laced in his tone.

"I-I don't know what you mean." Pope stammers out, shaking his head.

"Not so burly without a gun now, are you?" Rafe comments to the blonde.

"Take one more step, I'll rip that prepubescent face off." JJ warns, taking a threatening step closer.

"Hey, Pope. Do you think your sister feels good about herself, stealing shit? Is your mom proud of her? Is your dad? Are you?" Topper questions tauntingly.

All of a sudden, the Pogue hits his head right against Topper's, not liking how he spoke about his sister like that. At his own actions, Pope let's out a groan as he was now getting a headache, clutching his head. JJ praises his friend before a fight kicks in, Pope dealing with Topper, and JJ dealing with Rafe and Kelce.

As the five boys fight one another, punching and kicking, Y/n and Kie suddenly come running, the Heyward girl going to her brother and the Carrera girl going to the blonde. Y/n kicks at Topper, making him look at her before she sends a punch to his face. After staggering the back, the boy shoves her, making her stumble.