More about Obx and Me

Something about me is that I love the ocean, especially surfing and looking for sand dollars around the beach. Sometimes I really miss Kie we used to go to the beach all the time and save baby turtles and make them save places to stay. But it's the rule kooks can't hang around Pogues. You are either a Kook or Pogue, which mean I have to stay away from kie I mean sometimes I see her and we smile at eachother but she's always with her new group of friends (The main pogues) first theres John b he is like their leader of the group. I see him around the Cameron's a lot he works for them,his dad went missing a couple months ago. Then there's Pope he is a nice guy,out of all of them he is going to go somewhere he has the brains of them. Then there's JJ, Oh JJ maybank I don't know much about him other then he is an asshole and hooks up with girls then dips.

Ok enough about them, the reason I love surfing so much is because when I was little my family was around alot more and everyday before dinner me and my dad would come to the pogues side and just surf the waves. We don't do that much anymore he is always tired from work but he makes sure at least once a week we come down to the beach. Most days I get up early and surf the waves as the sun comes up. Rafe isn't the biggest fan of me going into the cut almost every day but he understands how much I love it so he lets it go.

Sometimes I wish I had more adventurous friends that cared more about surfing and exploring the unknown then friends who just drink,do drugs or golf. Some days I feel lucky for what I have I mean sure I am. But is this the life I really want....