The betrayal

As I drove to john bs my head was filled with thoughts. What was he talking about?  JJ was the best boyfriend I could ever have. Also why was Rafe out of prison.

As I shut off the car I sighed, at least I was able to go be with JJ. But as I walked in I heard yelling from Kie. I stopped and stood on the porch to listen in.

"WHAT IS THIS JJ" she yelled at him

I heard JJs voice crack as he said "UHH ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" he yelled back at her

"YOU HAVE A WHOLE GIRLFRIEND JJ, MY BESTFRIEND AND YOUR IN HERE CHEATING ON HER" she yelled back.

My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach. Cheating? JJ? No no this couldn't be true. I walked in and pushed Kie over to see what was going on.

Just there in front of me was a random girl in her bra with hickys on her neck laying in his bed, well JJ was shirtless.

My heart shattered in those few seconds. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes.

I showed myself "JJ" I said now sniffling "what did you do" I said to him, I felt weak and embarrassed.

I saw JJs face drop as he saw me "y/n no it's not what it looks like" he said putting his hands up.

I broke down in tears " I trusted you" I said with a heart breaking voice before I ran out the front door. JJ ran after me.

"Y/N PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN" He yelled to me trying to get me to unlock the doors of my car.

"Screw you we are over" I told him with tears streaming down my face.

JJ lightly hit the car window "no y/n please I love you" he said starting to cry.

"No you don't love me, don't ever come near me again" I said then pulling out of the driveway.

I sped home fast. I hadn't been home for weeks, but I didn't have anywhere else to go. I walked through the front door.

"Where the hell have you been y/n" my mom said running over to me.

I rolled my eyes at her and ran up the stairs.