My bestfriends are back!

Hours had passed when me and JJ heard the door open. Kie stood there smiling.

"Sorry to interrupt you guy's little moment but me and Sarah are going for a girls day and y/n we want you to come" kie said giggling to herself.

"Your really gonna take her away from me" JJ said rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Jay I think you will be fine" I laughed and climbed out of bed to get ready. When kie noticed all my bruises her mouth opened in shock.

"Omg y/n are you okay" she asked concerned shutting the door.

"I'm okay now kie, give me 10 minutes" I told her well she walked out of the room so I could get ready. I went to my car and grabbed my makeout bag and went back to JJs room.

I started working on my makeup and covering my bruises when JJ got up wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It was all an act all this time wasn't it y/n" he asked pointing to all the different kinds of concealer I had in my makeup bag. I turned around and kissed him.

"I'm safe now though so it's okay" I smiled and turned back to the mirror to finish getting ready.

After about 10 minutes I got on the boat with kiara and Sarah.

We were out for hours as we just talked and caught  up on everything. It was one of the best feelings I had felt in a long time. But as Kiara and Sarah were talking I couldn't help but have questions, like why did they leave me behind. They noticed that I looked upset.

Kie laughed at Sarah joke but then looked over at me "is everything okay babe" she said

I looked up "yeah um everything's fine" I said letting out a smile.

" y/n please you can tell us anything" Sarah said bringing her attention to me.

"I don't know guys I just can't seem to wonder why it was so easy for you guys to leave me behind" I told them well they both looked away at eachother with a guilty look on there face.

"I don't mean to ruin the mood" I told them quickly "but I mean we were all bestfriends, it was us 3 against the world and then one day kie you left" I said looking at her well her face grew to sadness " I mean I get it the boys are great but you just left me and Sarah, you didn't answer our calls or anything" I said.

Then I looked at Sarah " And Sarah we had been close since we were just little, after kie left you talked down on how she left us behind and then the second you got the chance you took off too leaving me behind" I said starting to tear up "And the worst part was I had no idea you even liked John b or that you guys started dating until like a week again" I said wiping my tears.

Kie looked down "It wasn't easy for me to leave, I mean you two were my best friends but being a kook was a lot of pressure on me. I mean for you and Sarah it was easy to fit in, Sarah was one of the richest families and y/n you were dating Rafe fucking Cameron" I looked down as she continued " it wasn't easy for me to fit in for a matter of fact I never fit in and honestly kids were really mean to me I just never told you guys, I never told anyone this but it was so bad I almost took my life" she said well me and Sarah looked at each other

My mouth opened well I felt so guilty for making it about myself "omg kie I had no idea I am so sorry" I told her

She put her hands up to reassure me "no don't be it's okay I had no idea you went through what you did with Rafe I mean I knew something was up but never imagined" she said.

"I really am sorry kie" I told her again

"I just want you two to know leaving you guys was one of the hardest things I ever did but when I met the boys I felt whole again and like myself, in the end of the day the boys saved me" she told me well I gave her a hug and apologized again for never noticing how much she was hurting.

Sarah started to talk to " I'm so sorry y/n I mean I did know that you and Rafe were not healthy I just didn't realize the extent of it, and I'm sorry because unlike kie it was easy for me to leave" she said and I looked at her confused.

"Not because I didn't love you, it was because I had been dealing with abuse from my dad for awhile, when it started getting bad I knew I needed to leave even if that meant I left you too" she said.

"Guys I'm so sorry that I had only thought about myself" I told them well we all hugged.

The rest of the day we stayed out of the bought until night fell and we watched fireworks from a distance then we all fell asleep on the boat.

I finally had my best friends back.