Me and Rafe

I drove over to Rafe, whenever I go to hangout with Rafe I never know what his mood will be that day. I think Rafe struggles with an illness I don't know what. I love him no matter what though some days he can be the sweetest boy ever and sometimes let's just say he isn't the nicest. Things have been getting worse the longer we have been together but I know he has a hard time expressing his feelings ( I hope that's the case).

   Anyways I get out of the car and go to knock on the door. Moments later I feel cold hands wrap around my waist from behind, I turn around to be greeted with my beautiful boyfriend Rafe. He kisses me with his soft lips and I look into his pretty brown eyes "hey baby I missed you" he said to me in his soft voice "I missed you too" I said. After me and Rafe went upstairs to his room and made out. There was always so much tension between the two of us. But sometimes I wanted more then being all touchy on each other, I mean sometimes I wanted something real ( not that me and Rafe aren't serious) just sometimes I fear he only wants me for my body.

   Hours later I woke up me and Rafe had taken a nap Rafe was still pasted out like a lil baby I couldn't help but take a picture of how cute he was when he slept. I quietly snuck out of bed and went out to the dock where I sat staring at the water thinking about everything. A couple minutes later I heard a guys voice behind me, I turned around to be greeted with John b. He works for ward usually every other day
   " hey y/n did you know where Sarah's is" he had said. Sarah? Why would he want to know where Sarah was this wasn't adding up to me " um no why"I said"no reason" he said and then quickly went back to work. I thought that was pretty weird but brushed it off and got up and walked back to go back inside.

  As I was walking inside Rafe was walking up to me "hey look sleepy head finally decided to wake up"I said and laughed. But Rafe didn't think that was funny he grabbed my arm and squeezed it tightly
"Tell me why you were talking to that dirty pogue" he said to me asking me very mad, Rafe can be very protective sometimes especially when it comes to pogues "ok wow you can take you hands off me he was asking where your sister was for some reason" I said, I hated when Rafe got mad and touched me it would hurt. "Ok sorry my love" he said with his soft tone again " yeah it's okay " I said well I gave him a half smile " hey I just want you to remember your mine and only mine" he said to me in a irritated way " that's why I'm your girlfriend right Rafe" I said and giggled. He smirked, we hung out for the rest of the day until it was time for me to go home.