The truth...

After about 3 hours there was a knock on the door. I climbed out of bed, JJ held on tight and I smiled at him as I went over to the door, when I opened the door Pope was standing there.

"Hey are you ready to go" he asked me, it was dark now.

"I think I'm gonna stay, he needs me right now" I told him and looked back at JJ and smiled.

"Okay see you tomorrow" pope said and walked away.

"What was that about?" JJ asked me sitting up in bed now.

"I've been living at Popes house for the past week" I said and climbed back into bed "I'm seriously never going home even if I'm homeless" I told him and grabbed his hand.

"Why don't you stay here y/n" he asked

"I probably will but if you didn't remember we were not on talking terms" I said and laughed

"Oh yeah what happened with Rafe" he asked

I climbed out of bed and went into the drawers "it's a really long story" I said "come on tell me y/n" he said, I found one of my bathing suits in his drawer and held it up "late night surf?" I asked.

JJ got up and grabbed his swimming trunks, then we headed to the beach in his motorcycle. We surfed for hours and then sat on the beach and talked about everything since we been apart. I looked over to see Rafe coming at us.

"What the fuck y/n" Rafe said and got in my face "I thought you were staying with your grandma".

"Are you really surprised I lied to you" I said rolling my eyes.

"Come on let's go y/n or your gonna regret it" I backed away when he tried to tug me with him "no I'm serious Rafe we are over,I'm never going back to figure 8 again" I said going to grab JJs hand to walk away.

"That's what you always say y/n and what happens, you end up on your floor crying and back with me,
Now stop being pathetic and let's go"

"No rafe seriously fuck off" then he grabbed his phone from his pocket "get ready to say goodbye to your friends" he said and smirked "come on rafe give that to me" I tried to grab the phone.

"You know what I forgot to mention" he smirked "what now rafe" I said rolling my eyes. "I have way more that can make you lose everyone's respect,
Including kiara" JJ tried to grab the phone and Rafe put it in the air.

"Oh JJ your gonna want to see this too" he said and then hit send in his phone.

"What the fuck did you do rafe" I said looking over JJs shoulder to see a video token of me that Rafe took when we were together.

"Come on JJ don't open that, we need to go before the others see it" JJ put his phone away and we drive in the motorcycle back to John Bs.

"Wait y/n before we go in what's in that video" JJ asked grabbing my hand "look JJ it's things I didn't mean I promise okay Rafe pressured me to say and act the way I did, just please don't watch it" I said and we walked on the porch.

All of the pouges turned there heads and stared at me "guys whatever you saw I promise I didn't mean it I" kiara cut me off "I can't believe you said this about us and me especially telling Rafe all my business.

"I know and I'm sorry but please understand that was a long time ago" I said begging her.

"It might have been a long time ago y/n but now the whole school knows who I slept with and my eating disorder" she said to me shaking her head "I know kie and I am so sorry I tried to stop this from happening" I said "well maybe if you didn't run your big mouth we wouldn't be here" she said well walking away "Kie please" I said but she just kept walking.

Sarah got up and slapped me across the face "really y/n you called me a whore after all I did for you" I couldn't believe this I hated Rafe so much and this stupid town "no Sarah Rafe told me to say that and I was drunk I didn't mean it".

"Right you didn't mean it, I don't even know who you are anymore" she walked out aswell.

"Guys I promise whatever I said in the video I really didn't mean it okay, please I mean pope you said you cared more about if I was safe and im safe now"

"I think you should find somewhere else to stay y/n" pope said shaking his head and giving me my suitcases.

"No no pope come on please don't leave" I begged but he walked away.

"Im sorry but your not welcome to stay here either y/n" John b said opening the door for me to leave.

I started hyperventilating, I couldn't breath, I had just lost everyone and everything due to a stupid mistake. My face became red and I couldn't catch any air, I ended up passing out.

"Omg lay her on the couch" John b said

JJ layed me on the couch and sat next to me.

"Did you watch the video" John b asked "no I promised I wouldn't" JJ said look down at me.

John b played the video. I had called JJ a broke loser who would go nowhere in life.

When I finally woke up I saw him watching the video and stood up.

"Don't say anything, ill go" I got up and started walking away.

"Stop y/n, I don't care what you said about me when the prick told you to say that, he just wants to ruin you and your relationships, I love you too much to let you just leave" he grabbed my hands "okay y/n" I started crying and hugged him.