Confusing Morning

The morning after the party

I rolled over, and when I slowly opened my eyes I span up from bed. I mean I knew I drank a lot last night but I didn't think I drank that much to wake up in a random bed. Did I cheat on Rafe? Is Rafe here? Oh god I hope he isn't I don't wanna see him.

I got out of bed and went over to a mirror that was on top of the dresser. Shit. My makeup had rubbed off and all the bruises Rafe left the other night where out to the world to see. I needed to go home now, I left the room and went to leave when I was greeted with John b and JJ. I slept at the cut. I knew Rafe was gonna kill me. They turned there heads in my direction.

"Why the fuck am I here" I said at them very confused.

JJ stood up "my bad y/n you wanted to leave the party early" JJ said to me with an awkward smile.

"Oh god" my mouth dropped " did we hook up" I said.

"No nothing like that I promise, you just didn't wanna go home with Rafe" he said putting his hands in the air.

" Well great he's gonna kill me, I need to go" I said walking out the door.

"Wait y/n, why don't you spend the day with us today" John b ran over to me and grabbed my arm lightly.

" Did you forget I am a kook" I said at him annoyed

"No but Sarah hangs out with us and she's a kook"
He let go of my arm.

"Well I'm not a traitor like Sarah, now I'll be on my way out" I said shoving him away from me.

"Wait y/n, it's a long walk at least let me give you a ride home" JJ said grabbing the keys.

"Whatever fine" I said softing my tone. Idk why I did that I mean I have a boyfriend. Why was I being nice to JJ, especially JJ Maybank?

As we walked to the van I saw a car pull up I noticed the car it was Mike Carreras. Then I saw them, Sarah and kie got out of the car laughing siping away at there soda. Made me sad but mostly mad. They just left me how could they do that.

Then JJ waved them done " hey guys" he yelled and they looked over and walked over looking at me confused.

Kie let out a awkward giggle " um y/n what are you doing here" she said to me confused.

" Don't worry I'm leaving" I said rolling my eyes and getting into the van.

" Wait no y/n don't go" Sarah grabbed my arm "hang out with us y/n it will be fun" she said and smiled at me. I wanted to stay and have my friends back but they seemed much happier without me.

" Sorry but I have plans with my real friends today" I said to her and slammed the door.

"Sorry guys, I'll see you soon" JJ said to them and then got in the car.

The car ride

The car ride back to figure 8 I didn't talk I just looked out the window worrying about what Rafe would do when he found out I was at the cut all night.

"So what really happened to your neck y/n" JJ said looking over concerned.

"Like you said I had fun the other night" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Look y/n I'm not gonna tell anyone but I'm pretty sure that's not what a hicky looks like" he said to me

"Omg please just leave it alone" I said and turned back to the window.

"If he is hurting you y/n-" I cut him off before he could finish " God do you pogues know how to mind your business.

"Fine y/n, but don't come crawling to anyone when you realize Rafe is just an abusive asshole" he said to me and then the car came to a stop. I slapped him across the face " keep my boyfriends name out of your mouth" I said to him well un buckling my seat belt.

" get out of my car" the blonde boy said who now had a mark on his face.

"I didn't mean to hit you" I said to him now regretting my decision " it's whatever just get out" he said and looked out the window "I'm sorry I really am" I said to him and shut the van door and walked inside. I didn't wanna be like Rafe. I should never have put my hands on JJ he was trying to help. But why did JJ maybank care?