The vist

It had been weeks now since Rafe went to prison and everything went down. I hadn't been home since, I've been staying with JJ at John Bs.

I was slowly growing happiness a new kind I never had. Me and the girls were super close and I started becoming close to pope and John b. The only thing is I still felt alone in the group, like I was forced into the group. Whenever I hung out with Sarah and kiara I felt left out. The only person I felt like I belonged with was JJ.

Anyway I couldn't help but have in the back of my mind how Rafe was holding up in prison. Not because I cared about him but after all I blamed and got the police to believe Rafe was the one who murdered the person when it was ward. It was the only way I felt I could get away from Rafe and be safe is if he was locked up.

~~~~~

I had woken up this morning but all I wanted was to be alone so I slowly climbing out of bed to make sure I wouldn't wake JJ. I grabbed my surf bourd and headed to my beach.

After about 2 hours I decided to sit down and watch the waves crash against the sand and watch as people lived there everyday life with no reputation to live up to. I started to wish I grew up on this side instead. All my thought where gathered in the back of my brain. Until I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

"Not surprised your here y/n"

I turned around all my thought changed as I saw Rafe Cameron standing over me. Why was he out?

"Rafe what are you doing here" I said to him standing up and backing away from him

"My dad came clean to get me out of prison, I can't believe you would do that to me" Rafe said getting into my face.

"Rafe it was the only way I could feel safe, I'm scared of you" I told him well my chest tightened

"Scared of me really y/n? Do you realize how much you have fucked up your reputation" Rafe said at me shaking his head.

I mumbled "I don't give a fuck about reputation"

"Yeah it shows I mean look who you been screwing around with y/n, your just gonna get yourself hurt" Rafe said sighing in disbelief

"You don't get to talk about JJ that way Rafe l, I love him and he loves me he treats me how I deserve not like his punching bag" I told him getting into his face

"I might not have been the best boyfriend y/n but you know deep down I would never have cheated on you" Rafe told me I was confused what was he trying to say

"Cheating? What does that have to do with any of this" I said

"Come on like you don't know" Rafe said rolling his eyes "I don't know" I told him

"Listen JJ screws around with a ton of girls what makes you think your different?" Rafe said to me it was like a punch in the chest.

"I know JJ that's why" I told him and then turned around and drove back to John Bs