Regaining my happiness

We finally got back to the outer banks and I went over to john bs house with the rest of the pogues to discuss how we were gonna get John b found not guilty. I didn't wanna go home and get into a fight with my parents or chance of Rafe showing up at my house.

"I'll go to the police" I said once everybody started to argue, they all turned there heads.

"Are you sure y/n" kie said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I have the bruises to prove it and Im pretty good at making people believe me" I told them and then pope said "ward has everyone on his side so we will see how good you are"

"Just trust me guys okay" I told them well looking down "okay fine y/n I trust you" pope said and then started talking about something else.

Everyone was playing bourd games and laughing having the best time together I just smiled and looked down and walked out of the house and went and sat on the dock.

I was outside for awhile just staring at the water. When I heard footsteps from behind me, when I turned around it was JJ he sat down next to me.

"Hey are you okay y/n" he said laying his hand on my thigh.

I flinched a lil bit just because of everything on my mind "oh I'm sorry" I said well looking at the water holding back tears "nothings wrong I just like this feeling its calming. I told him

"You know you can talk to me about anything you have gone through a lot these past weeks" he said to me. It feels weird to have someone care so much that isn't my parents.

"Yeah I know Jay but I'm okay really" I said to him pacing a smile on.

"Look I know something's bothering you" he sad hugging me "I have to tell you something" he said now looking at me in the eyes.

"What" I said looking into his pretty blue eyes. How is he so perfect?

"Lately all I can think about is you, I don't know what this means, I know all our fooling around was just for fun, but I can't stop thinking about you and I think I might have feelings for you" he said to me "Oh" I said, I don't know why that was my answer. "I'm sorry y/n I shouldn't have said anything" he said and moments later I was kissing him and I pulled away "I think I have feeling for you too".

He smiled at me well kissing me again and again. A couple minutes later I pulled away from the kiss "I'm going to get your best friend back now Jay" I said now standing up.

"Are you sure you wanna do this y/n it could go really bad" he said to me with his hand wrapped in mine.

"I owe you. I owe all of you" I told him as I got in the car and he drove me to the police station.