My mornings

Today I woke up early and put my bathing suit on and went to the cut to surf the morning waves well the sun came up. I opened up my phone to take a picture of the waves crashing at the sand well the sun rose, then I put my phone down and surfed the waves. A couple hours had pasted and I was drying my hair when I saw a tall blonde boy and a curly haired girl walking over to the waves getting ready to surf. It was JJ and Kie, I always had wondered if something was going on between them.

I grabbed my stuff and started walking to my red jeep when I heard somebody talk to me, I turned around to be faced with JJ and kie. " looks like you took a wrong turn this morning"? Said JJ "come on jay just leave it alone". Said kiara "No I didn't, the waves are nice this morning enjoy". I said well walking away. For some reason JJ had always been a dick to me I never understood why. I would love to have surfing buddy's but that would put my reputation on the line so I just put my bag and surf board in my car and drove home.

                                            ~~~~~

I arrived home and put my things away and went downstairs to make something to eat I had some avocado toast. Then down came my mom throwing her hair up in a ponytail heading out the door. I heard the door slam behind her "love you too mom" I mumbled to myself as I ate my breakfast and watched TikTok. After I finished my breakfast I sat on our white (Rich) couch and watched tv. A couple minutes later I got a text from Rafe he was asking for me to come over today I said yes and headed upstairs to my room and started getting ready.

  20 minutes had pasted and I was doing my makeup when my dad walked in he gave me a huge hug and kissed my forehead "good morning my baby girl" he said, I loved my dad so much he always made sure to see me in the morning before he went to work unlike my mom " good morning dad" I said "what are your plans today" he said " I'm gonna hangout with Rafe" I said "well I won't keep you waiting then by sweetie" he said.

After I was done getting ready I jumped in my keel and headed to Rafes......