"Family dinner"

It had been 2 weeks since everything happened and I honestly had never felt so numb and lost. I had lost so much and now I was stuck back with this stupid reputation.

My parents kept forcing me to get back into this dumb reputation with my asshole of a boyfriend and no life. I was so done with life, I had been avoiding JJ, I had him blocked on everything. Tonight Rafe was coming over for "family dinner".

Rafe was on his way so I had to start getting ready. I put on this tight dress that he bought me to wear tonight because to him I have no style. I had been applying so much makeup to cover up the eye bags under my eyes. Rafe had arrived after 20 minutes.

There was a knock on my door, I looked up to see Rafe "let me see the dress y/n" he told me

I stood up and showed him.

" now that's what I'm talking about, but lose the attitude" he said going to grab my purse.

"Rafe I didn't even say anything, also I don't think this is a good dress for a family dinner" I told him opening my closet to look for something to change into.

He came from behind me and shut the closet door " I don't care if you don't want to wear it, you look hot y/n that's what matters" he said to me smirking down.

I tried to talk but I was cut off "remember your reputation y/n" he said, I looked down and mumbled to myself "I don't care about reputation"

Rafe pushed me to the wall "what was that y/n" he said looking at me aggressively.

I held back my tears "nothing you look hot in that tux" I said with a fake smile.

"That's what I thought now let's go" Rafe said grabbing my hand.

The dinner

We arrived at this really fancy restaurant, as we sat down I spotted pope helping his dad.

"Um I will be right back" I said going to get up, Rafe grabbed my arm to pull me back down "where are you going baby" I pulled my arm away "just the bathroom" I said well walking away.

I walked by pope and touched his back when he turned he looked confused.

I said very quietly "come with me" and he followed.

Now outback of the restaurant, I hugged him tightly and let out a tear.

"Are you okay y/n" pope said wiping a tear from my face.

"No everything it is all fucked" I told him going to sit down.

"Hey talk to me y/n" pope said putting his arm around me to comfort me.

"Everything is messed up I mean me and JJ are broken up, I can't believe he would do that to me, I really trusted him pope" I told him running out of breath because I was so stressed.

"Hey y/n there's more to the story about what happened with JJ that he couldn't tell you" he said trying to reassure me.

"And I messed up I'm back with Rafe, I'm terrified of him pope, he has something on kie and I can't lose her too I don't know what to do" I told him now crying.

"Y/n All kiaras cares about is if you are safe and okay, and with Rafe you are nowhere close to being safe, you can come stay at my house" pope told me hugging me.

"Pope you don't need to do that" I said sniffling and looking up at him with glossy eyes.

"I care about you too y/n" he said standing up now putting out his hand, I grabbed it when I heard a loud yell from behind me.