We are Perfectly fine:/

Weeks later

   Weeks have been passing and Me and Rafes relationship seems to be changing very fast you see ever since John b started talking to me more, Rafe has gotten suspicious and wants to know where I am all the time. He also has been getting very angry lately towards me, the only reason I have been talking to John b is because he always asks where Sarah is in fact me and Sarah have gotten very distant with each other. Basically according to Rafe Sarah has been fooling around with the "dirty" pogue John b. Apparently Sarah is becoming a Pogue herself and acting out. I miss having her around, me and Rafe have started getting in lots of fights and when I used to fight with Rafe me and Sarah would have movie nights to cheer me up.

   I feel like I'm losing my connection to my friends and my family, even the ocean. Rafe used to be understanding that I loved going to the cut to surf the waves because that was me and my dads spot. But since my dad has been working more and more and he doesn't go with me anymore and with Sarah "disowning her own family" quoted by Rafe he doesn't like going to the cut alone. I guess I have been gloomy lately seeing as my only two girlfriends I were close too are gone and all the other kooks are boring and fake. Rafe hasn't liked that I have been so sad he tries to cheer me up and I appreciate it
( he doesn't realize he is also making me sad).

   Today I went over to the Cameron's me and Rafe wanted to go on a boat ride so we did, well we were out we passed the pogues on there boat. They all looked over at us. Rafe whispered in my ear as they passed "you see y/n Sarah is a dirty girl now you don't wanna be like her" he had told me, I understood why he was mad but I didn't wanna lose both kiara and Sarah. Well we passed Sarah waved to me and said hi, I waved back and smiled. Rafe grabbed my wrist and started twisting it.

  "Ow Rafe what the fuck" I said.

"Y/n you do not talk to dirty people like them"

  My hand was aching from the pain

"Ok ok Rafe I understand can you let go of my hand now" I said with a shaky voice.

  "Yeah baby just remember you are mine and only mine" he said with a very aggressive tone.

I slightly laughed "yeah Rafe I know" I didn't like him when he got like this, he would scare me especially when he layed his hands on me.

5 hours had pasted and Rafe was dropping me off at home.

I let out a sigh when the car came to a spot " of course nobody's home" I said

"Oh baby are your parents not gonna be home tonight" Rafe had said with a very flirty tone

"When are they home let's be honest rafe" I said with a frown on my face.

  "Well y/n you still owe me a apology from today and you can earn my respect back" Rafe said, I was very confused I didn't owe him anything. But I don't wanna be alone for another night so I let him stay.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~

We went up to my room and he wrapped my arms around my waist, I could feel his warm breath on my skin. He picked me up and we started kissing very passionately.

"I want you baby" the boy said

I kissed him again "we have the house to ourselves don't we"? I said

Rafe throw me on my bed and was on top of me kissing my lips and kissing my whole body. I know Rafe can be mean sometimes but there's always so much tension and in these moments I never want to let him go.

"Your so beautiful y/n grace"

"Oh shut up Mr Cameron and kiss me"

We spent the rest of the night together, when I woke up the next morning I was wrapped in rafes arms well he held me tight. Moments later I felt kissing on my neck and his morning voice "well good morning my love" he said softly into my ear. I laughed and kissed him good morning before getting up.

A/n

Ok so I hope you guys are enjoying this story!!
I wanted to take this story slow
JJ is the endgame though