Chapter 15- I'm gonna kill Rafe

Just wanted to say a big thank you for 1.4k views. I can't believe how many people read this story. It's my first story so it's not very good but thank you all for the support.

Maddi's Pov-

I wake up late the next day around 12 with JJ not next to me. I sit up and look around the room. My feet hit the cold wooden floor as I stand up and stretch.

"JJ" I call out walking down the hall. I stop in my tracks when I see luke.

"He ran to the store sweetie" Lukes dad said obviously already drunk. He looks me up and down, making me realize what I was wearing. I try to pull the t-shirt down uncomfortably.

"Oh sorry i'll just -um go back to JJ's room" I say about to turn around before I feel a hand wrap around my wrist.

"Or you could stay, you know hang out a bit" He says with a grin that makes me want to throw up. I look at my arm where his wrist is grabbing it pretty tightly.

"I'm good, I'm just gonna go back to JJ's room" I say trying to get out of his grip.

"Oh come on" He tries to convience me.

"No than-" I start to say but i'm interuppted by JJ walking in with a couple grocery bags on his arm. He looks at me and his dad then down to where his hand is on my wrist. JJ drops the bag at the door before walking over to us.

"let go of her" He says prying his dad hand off my arm. He pushes me behind him and grabs my hand.

"Go get your stuff from my room Maddi" JJ says turning back to me. I nod and walk to his room. I throw on a blue and white striped romper that Kie gave me a couple months back. Then I stuff the t-shirt JJ gave me in my bag and throw it over my shoulder. When I walk out of JJ's room he's standing outside the door waiting for me. Luke is back on the couch. JJ puts his arm around me and leads me out of the house.

"Are you okay?" He ask me.

"Yeah i'm fine, I thought you were home so I went to look for you" I explained to him.

"I'm sorry I went to go grab some stuff for breakfast." He tells me. We hop on his bike and head to the wreck. Me and Kie had a shift together so I got to work. JJ went back home after a little bit. We all planned on meeting at the outdoor movie night tonight that the Kooks were throwing.

"so they were at your house waiting for you?" Kie asked me about yesterday. I was wiping off a table while Kie was picking up some dishes from a table.

"Yeah, we made it out of the car on the way there but I fell" I said, Kie started laughing.

"of course you would fall while being chased" She laughed making me laugh too.

"Hey, there was a rock" I defended myself. We laughed about it and talked about some other random things until our shift ended. We hopped in her car and drove down to the movie screening. Pope and JJ are already there. We find some seats but there were only 3. I groan and sit on the ground infront of JJ.

"Hey want to come get drinks with me" Kie asks me. I agree standing up and walking with her. We walk up to the drink stand.

"3 cokes please" I say to the man while Kie hands him some money.

"Hey ladies" We hear making us turn to see Rafe. Kie grabs the drinks while I cross my arms 

"What do you want" I blurt out.

"Oh come on baby don't be like that" Rafe says walking closer to me.

"If you get any closer I'm going to punch you in the face" I threaten 100% serious.  I kinda hoped he got closer so I could follow through on my promise.