𝟎𝟏, 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐄?

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
1x01
cat got your tongue?
( 3rd person )

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
the pogues cared about was having a good time all the time. especially during the summer.

they were hanging out at one of the many kook houses that were being built. they did not look like they belonged. they were messy, loud, and unapologetic. they knew it was a matter of time before some fat security guard comes running and starts yelling at them. but until then, they'll stay.

they were all scattered around the construction site, but still close enough to be able to see, and hear each other.

john b was on the roof, drinking bear, and dangling his leg off of the edge.

"thats, what, a three story fall to the deck?" pope guessed, "i give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

"hm." john b licked his finger and put it in the air to determine the direction in which the wind is blowing in.

"should i do it?" he jokingly asked for their opinion.

"yeah, you should jump. i'll shoot you on the way down." pope encouraged, holding what kay could only assume to be a drill.

"you're gonna shoot me?" john b curled his fingers into a gun and let out a "pew" sound.

"yup." pope nodded.

"john b, get down." kay sighed.

"mm... maybe later." he shrugged.

"i'm not gonna kiss your little booboo and give you a nice dinosaur bandaid when you fall face flat." she said, holding her hands up indicated that she had nothing to do with him when he falls.

"you wound me." he put a hand over his heart and feigned hurt. "i can accept the no booboo kiss, but no dinosaur bandaid?" he gasped.

"you are an actual child." she gaped, shaking her head.

instead of a verbal reply, he winked at her and blew her a kiss.

"they're gonna have japanese toilets with towel warmers." kie announced, astonished.

"of course they are, why wouldn't they?" jj said, knowing that kooks have unnecessary things for the sake of having them.

"this used to be a turtle habitat."

while kie complained about the abandonment, and neglect of turtles, kay walked over to an elevated, unbalanced, tree bark that was cut down. if she succeeded in walking up, it'll lead her to a huge rock that will undoubtedly give her the most beautiful view of the ocean. the only challenging aspect was that the wooden slab was not sturdy, nor was it fully intact.

the second she put her foot on it to start making her way up jj walked up to her and said, "when you fall, i'm not catching you."

"didn't ask you to." she rolled her eyes. "and i won't fall."

"you fall the most out of all of us! you have no foot-eye coordination." he scoffed.

"are you kidding, jj?" she gaped. "you fell a total of 15 times since we got here."

"we haven't even been here for 15 minutes." he said, thinking she was exaggerating.

"my point exactly." she took a step onto the wood, and remained upright. "see." she smiled, loving the fact that she was right.