𝟏𝟎, 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
1x10
find content in resent
( 3rd person )

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆?" their dad stopped them from leaving.

"the chateau?" kie answered as if it was the most obvious thing ever. they've been going down to the chateau every single morning since summer started, why is he acting stupid?

"i think you should stop hanging out with them all the time. make some new friends." their dad suggested, crossing his arms against his chest.

kie scoffed, and crossed her arms as well.

whenever this happened, kie always ended up getting in an argument with their dad. kie talks back. a lot. which is part of the reason why kay's her dads favorite not her.

"oh yeah? like who? kook princess sarah? we all know how that turned out!" kie rolled her eyes.

"no, we don't know how it turned out, kiara!" her dad yelled back, taking a step towards her. "you don't tell us anything anymore. you guys are like these totally completely different people. i love that you two have a bond so great that you don't need anyone else, but at the end of day we're your parents. we deserve to know, but your mom and i don't know anything about you two!"

"what you do know is that we're actually happy with the pogues, and that they make us feel understood. you know that, dad. you know that these kooks are way too shallow for us to truly connect with. all they do is drink beer, have endless parties, and think way too highly of themselves." this time, it was kay who spoke. not kie. it came as a shock to everyone. including her. she was fed up with her dad looking down on the pogues all the time, when he was literally them when he was younger. "we are happy, dad. do you actually not want that?"

"you're not happy, you're being brainwashed into believing that that is the life you want." her mother butted in, pointing a finger at the two of them

"are you forgetting the major depressive episode i went through when rafe and i broke up?" kay scoffed. "oh, wait! you don't even remember it! because you weren't there. not once did you comfort me. fuck, jj comforted me more than you ever did! and we hate each other. don't you think that says something?"

"i will not let you speak to me that way, young lady!" her mom took a step towards her, but her dad held out his arm; forcing her to stay put.

"don't stay out too late." he took a step away from the door.

kie immediately ran out of the house.

"at least try to understand where we're coming from." kay told her dad before she left too.

they were making their way down to the chateau in silence, until kie broke it.

"i saw you holding hands with jj." kie teased. "you can tell dad that you hate him, but i'll never believe it."

"i actually want to hate him." kay admitted. "but he's too good of a person for me to. he just somehow manages to always fuck me over."