𝟏𝟗, 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
1x19
midsummers
( 3rd person )

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

"hey!" kailani hissed, grabbing the attention of kie. "there's jj!"

she had spent the entirety of the evening looking for the blond boy, and she was so relieved when she finally did. 

"woah!" kie gasped, "pope just hugged him."

the twins stared at the two boys with their jaws slightly dropped; pope was known to never show any signs that he actually gave a shit. he always had one emotion: sarcasm. 

once they finished their little sentimental moment, kailani ran to jj. 

"where the hell have you been!" she said, her tone was angry- livid, even. but her face exposed what she was truly feeling: worry. she immediately hugged him, which took him by surprise. he can't remember the last time she hugged him -- it was probably when he scraped his knee when they were 7. 

"what is going on with the PDA today!" he grinned. he enjoyed the attention.

"who did that to you?" her eyes darted between the several cuts and bruises scattered across jj's face.

she put both her hands on his jaw and turned his head around to examine his injuries.

"pops." he clenched his jaw.

she removed her hands from the sides of his face back to their original position. somewhere along the way, some of their fingers interlocked with each other. 

"he can't get away with this-"

"well, he already has." he said, his tone quite sharp. "it's nothing he hasn't done, anyways."

she hated how jj was used to something so cruel. she knew that physically, jj could end his father, but the fear he implanted in his son from a young age stopped him from doing so.

"my dad's right jab doesn't mean anything, because we're back in the G-game, princess!" 

"wait- what!" apparently he hasn't told pope this information. 

her eyes skimmed around; looking for kie. she concluded that she was most likely grumbling to herself how wrong, and entitled midsummers was. 

"what do you mean?" kailani asked.

"me and john b have it all figured out." jj clarified.

"you've seen john b? is he okay? where was he?" she asked.

"don't worry about it. i'll explain later-" he ran away.

"boys are so weird." kailani realized as she saw jj running away.

"amen to that." pope sighed.

"is that jj?" 

both kailani, and pope jumped at kie's sudden appearance.

"oh- yeah." kailani nodded.

"why the fuck is he talking to sarah cameron?" kie crossed her arms against her chest angrily. 

kay's eyes landed on jj, and realized that he was, in fact, talking to sarah cameron. 

they were both smiling and everything.

"this makes me sick." kay turned around, not wanting to look at them anymore.

"i smell jealousy." pope raised his eyebrows.