𝟎𝟕, 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
1x07
boneyard
( 3rd person )

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐍 over to what was her husband. he was all blue, and pruney.

"who's that?" john b asked curiously.

"it's scooter grubbs. he was out during the storm." a girl undoubtedly from the cut too informed. "check out this pic i got. dead body." the girl showed the pogues a picture of the man on her phone.

kay looked at jj instantly, wondering if he was thinking what she was thinking as well. what if he was the person on the boat.

"what kind of boat did he have?" jj asked.

"somehow that dirtbag copped a brand-new grady-white." the blonde girl said. "everyone's out looking for it."

the pogues exchanged worried glances.

with wide worried eyes, kay shot a look at jj. he was the person on the boat. jj's face remained the same: curious. but as he locked eyes with kay, his eyes changed into ones of reassurance. everything's gonna be okay.

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

they were all sitting on the chateau's porch, basking in silence. really, just trying to accept what the fuck just happened.

"alright, so we didn't see anything, and we don't know anything." pope declared. "we need to have total and complete amnesia."

"actually, pope's right for once." jj agreed, shocking everyone.

the two boys had very different ways of thinking, leading them to never come to the same conclusion. pope always thinks of the consequences of whatever he's about to do, and if it's worth doing. jj... well, he doesn't really think before doing anything.

"see, i agree with you sometimes." jj said, standing up.

"deny, deny, deny." jj repeated, pointing to everyone.

"jj, we can't keep that money." kie said.

"okay. not all of us can afford unlimited data plans, kiara." jj said, a hint of sassiness evident in his voice.

"we have to pass that off to lana grubbs." kie insisted. "otherwise, it's bad karma."

"bad karma to be implicated in a felony, too." pope added. "we gotta go dark."

"if that means we get to keep the money, then i agree." jj walked over to stand next to john b, looking out the window as he was talking.

"and i don't agree." john b patted jj's shoulders, and walked away.

"what? why?" jj asked, curious as to what made john b choose this decision.

"just think about it." john b sighed. "this is scooter grubbs we're talking about. same dude that's buying individual cigarettes at the porthole."

"one time i saw him literally on his knees begging for change in the save-a-lot parking lot because he needed gas." kay informed. john b pointed at her and stared at jj with a tight lipped smile. his case was proven. jj shot kay a betrayed look, and not one of the playful ones he always sends her. it was obvious that jj really needed the money, and not just for beer and weed.