𝟐𝟎, 𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐒' 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄, 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐍

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
1x20
in jesus' name, amen
( 3rd person )

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

"this is gonna be good." jj tossed his head down. he was so thankful he wasn't in john b's shoes right now. jj had no idea how john b was gonna get himself out of this.

"umm.. sarah, she-she got me into the archives in chapel hill yesterday, and that's how i got the letter." john b thought he saved himself, but he really had dug his own grave.

"oh!" kailani's voice was high pitched.

"you went to chapel hill with sarah cameron?" kiara narrowed her eyes at john b.

"okay, so- recap!" kailani feigned enthusiasm, "you were a rude asshole, you gave me the silent treatment like a child, you disappeared with sarah motherfucking cameron, then, you have the balls to actually come back without  even telling us that you're back. and you're acting like it never even happened. like you didn't say what you said."

john b opened his mouth to undoubtedly apologize, but he got cut off by jj accusing him.  

"he was macking on her." jj said surely, once again adding fuel to the fire. 

"i wasn't macking." john b didn't put in any efforts to defend himself, which didn't look too good for him.

"you were totally macking sarah cameron."

"i wasn't macking on her, okay?" he raised his voice at jj, "i was using her for access."

"there was access alright." jj mumbled, kicking a pebble with his foot.

pope raised his eyebrows and sighed. how was john b gonna get himself out of this one?

"did you tell her the treasure?" kie asked the right question.

"i was just trying to get into the archives!" john b said, irritated.

"oh my god!" kay scoffed.

"is that a yes?" kie asked, her tone sharp.

"i- i left out key details!" he defended his actions.

"yo, what!" kie yelled. "you let a kook in on our secret? what about pogue life? what about the t-shirt company, bro?!"

"i was just using her for information!"

"why don't i believe you!" kie scoffed.

"you're not the type of guy to 'use a girl', john b. i've literally seen you buy sesame-less buns because your one night stand was hungry and wanted a burger, but she was allergic to sesame." kay reminded him of the situation.

"what was i supposed to do?!" john b flailed his arms around.

"kick her out!" jj butted in. if anyone knew how to use girl's, it was jj. "say you're gonna go buy some, but go for hours so that she'll be gone before you come back! say you don't have extra money, take hers, and go buy a shit ton of weed! make-"

"i get it!" john b cut him off. 

"listen, i'm trying to make us filthy rich, okay? so that we can pay off a boat. or- or, uh... send you to autopsy school to study dead bodies. look- you guys know me! do i look like the type of person to fall for sarah cameron?" 

"uh..." jj trailed off.

"do you want us to answer that, or-"pope asked.

"just- just stop." john b cut him off.