𝟎𝟖, 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
1x08
poison tree
( 3rd person )

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 respective rooms. kay was about to fall asleep when she heard her door open. she just assumed it was kie.

she heard heavy breathing, which didn't sound like kie's at all? there was a vile stench of beer, and sweat. she turned around and her heart dropped to her ass.

"how the fuck did you get in here!" she yelled, making the guy run over to her and cover her mouth.

"shhh, ni." the boy caressed her face.

she rolled her eyes at his use of that nickname. the nickname he adopted for her once they officially became a couple.

she ripped his hand off of her face, "what do you want, rafe?"

"i came here to warn you." he said seriously, sweat dripping down his forehead, and onto his bloodshot eyes.

"what the fuck?" she sat up straight. "warn me from what? how did you get in my house, rafe?"

"you still forget to lock the doors." rafe recalled her bad habit. it was kay's responsibilities to lock the doors before going upstairs to her room, because she was usually the last one downstairs.

"fuck." she cursed, running her hands through her hair. "rafe, you actually stink. what do you want?"

"these people you're hanging out with, ni..." rafe trailed off, "they're not good people."

"neither are the people you hang out with, but you don't see me breaking into your house at the crack of ass warning you about them!" she pointed to her window to show him that the sun hadn't fully came out yet. "you used to be a good man, rafe. a really good one. then, you became friends with barry, and some with some random kooks who made you think  that you can say and do whatever you want because ward cameron's your daddy."

rafe ran a hand through his hair frustratedly, annoyed that the girl didn't understand what he was trying to tell her. "he pulled out a gun, ni."

kailani scoffed, "he was waterboarding my friend, and everyone, including you, no- especially you, stood there like the pussies you are, and didn't do anything about it!"

"don't fucking call me that." rafe seethed, a hand wrapping itself around her throat.

her eyes were wide open, in complete shock. she new rafe had changed drastically, but not to the point where he would lay his hands on her.

her eyes screamt fury as she clawed at his hands. she saw his unwavering face. how was he so okay with doing this? pure disappointment swelled in the depths of her heart, and it must've been evident on her face because she saw his own face soften. his grip was gradually softening as well. his hands were about to be completely removed from her neck, when all of a sudden, he fell to the side forcefully due to a blow to the head. once his big body was on the floor, she saw that kie was standing behind him, her big ass biology textbook in her hand, and a livid yet worried expression on her face.

"are you okay?" kie ran up to her sister, dropping the textbook onto the bed, ignoring rafe's moans of pain.

kay nodded frantically, massaging her neck.