𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

"Maa, what is love?" a little girl asked her mother. Her mother was shocked to hear this.
"From where all this is coming from" the mother giggled while asking the girl.
"I saw two people a boy and a girl just outside the window and you know that the girl was crying while hugging the boy saying "I love you" to the boy again and again." the girl stated cutely which caused her mother to pull her daughter on her lap and kissed her forehead.
"And did the boy said anything to the girl" she asked.
" Yes, he said that he also loves her and he'll take her with him away from all of this. What does that means maa? Why the girl is crying? Where are they going?" she bombarded her mother with questions.
"Got many questions for today huh?" the mother laughed "ok so tell me when I hug you or kiss you, how do you feel?" "I feel warm and protected maa" without any delay she told her mother. Her mother's eyes got moist.
"Love is an intense, deep affection for another person. It also means to feel this intense affection for someone. It can also refer to a strong like for something or to like something a lot. It also means knowing that no matter what, you have someone to count on. It's unconditional and makes you feel good on the inside. You can trust the person you love and are comfortable around them. It's like your heart tells you that it is good for you. Love never hurts or makes you cry your eyes out. LOVE IS COMMITMENT.
Love can be of different kinds it can be love of friends and love of parents for children and love of mankind and most beautiful, passionate love".
"Maa what is passionate love?" the girl made a confused face not understanding what that means. Her mother sighed before answering.

"People in this state of love tend to experience very powerful feelings for each other."
"Feelings? Like what?"
"It seems like you have numerous questions but lemme tell you one thing this feeling is really different from any other one. But you have to experience it and right now you're not that old to understand this but you'll feel it for someone who will make you feel like they're the one, someday and that time you'll get to know what is real meaning of love but now don't think too much okay?" the girl nodded her head which made her mother to smile.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

They both did not know that what they are feeling is love because they have never felt like this till date in their whole life. They both used to think that there was no one to care for them or love them and the people who were there, were no longer in this world. But they don't know that even before their eyes met, the lines of fate had been drawn on their hands and the more they want to go away from each other, the closer they will come.
When Rocky opened his eyes the next morning, the first thought in his mind was of those beautiful eyes. His heart just wanted to spend the rest of his life looking into those two eyes. But it didn't seem possible because that beautiful yet mysterious girl is refusing him to come near her. She feels that Rocky is using her to get Reena. What is the truth, even Rocky himself does not know why he wants to follow her? Why does he want to know that girl? What was bothering her the most was that being a girl, she has so much guts and how can she be so dangerous. He does not mean that a girl should be weak, not at all, but the courage and strength that was inside her was something different, as if she wanted to get something, something for which she will do anything, will go to any extent.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)