𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

After the wedding they both were in their room.
Their room was decorated beautifully, roses and candles all over and the moonlight coming from the wide window.

Kayra was removing her jewelleries while Rocky was outside due to some work. After a while she hears the door open and shut and Rocky comes in the room. As he saw her, he halts and put his hand over his chest.

Dramatic!

"Darling, If you had told me, I would have taken all this off from you myself." Kayra looks at him through the mirror and rolls her eyes. Rocky laughs seeing this and slowly moves towards her. Then when he is right behind her, he leans over and whispers in her ear.

"Tonight is going to be very beautiful for us." Kayra was flustered by the proximity and his deep whisper. She glance at him and could see him smirking at her.

Then he comes in front of her and...kneels!
"You're now my Queen!" He takes her foot and puts it over his thigh and took out the anklet, gently. His touch was sending shivers in her whole body as she was looking at him with her beautiful hazel orbs.

"You're MY Goddess now!" His voice was low and husky as he again take her another foot and took out the other anklet. Then his eyes met her and her heart skip a beat with the way he was looking at her. Intensely and intimately! He, then leans and...kisses her feet. Kayra couldn't help but closes her eyes at the sensation of his rough lips. Rocky moved upwards while leaving kisses all over her feet, her ankle, then he was right above her thighs and he stopped while looking at her as he could see her eyes were closed, so he leans to her and whispers.

"Look at me, darling!" Kayra opens her eyes and found him so close that now their lips were inches away from colliding. Rocky put his one hand over neck and the other one was caressing her thigh. He then leans more and their lips met. Kayra's whole body was shivering as he kissed her with all the passion he had in him.

He gently lowered his mouth to hers. He felt his passion was taking over as he began to kiss her passionately, the sensation igniting a fire inside of him. Her soft moan of submission was encouraging him. Her body was responding to his touch, her submission and her vulnerability was arousing to him. The feel of her body was driving him crazy as he picked her up and took her to the bed and then he pushed her down onto the bed, hovering her.

Kayra's body involuntarily shivered as he pinned her down to the bed with his strong arms. She felt the force of his masculine energy as he covered her body with he own. His embrace was so tight and powerful that she was feeling overpowered. Her breath was becoming shallow, and her heartbeat was accelerating. She was feeling vulnerable and submissive as she opened her mouth to accept his powerful kiss. She had never felt this way before, and it was like she was being transported to a separate dimension where nothing mattered except his touch and his presence.