𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

The same day it was getting dusk and our female protagonist was sleeping peacefully in her room, being tired of the events of today and also unaware of what surprise he had in store for her today. Light breeze was coming from the big window of her room

She squints her eyes open then turns towards her side but her smile drops as she couldn't find him there as he always used to be there and he also was resting with her. She looks at the clock on the wall and it was indicating that it was evening and it's not also time for him to leave for fields then where is he gone? She clearly remember him sleeping with her few hours ago. Then she got up from the bed and moves towards her wardrobe to get her clothes. As soon as she opens the door of wardrobe a packet falls down her feet. She bends to picks it up and then she saw a chit sticking on it.

'For my darling!' Was written on it and she recognises that handwriting at once. She smiles and opens it to find a beautiful light pink saree. What's the matter with him today? Her heart was beating so fast due to happiness. Even though she had many questions but nevertheless she went to the bathroom and after an hour she came out with that beautiful saree wrapped around her frame. She examines herself in the mirror and praises his choice. After that, when she comes out of the room, she does not see anyone, neither any guard nor anyone else. She was very confused but still kept walking and reached the living room.

When she reached, there was no one there either. She was unable to understand anything. Then she thought of going to the garden and went there. She did not find anyone again but she saw that there was a table in the middle of the garden which was decorated with red roses and candles.
She came forward and stood near that table. Then she saw that there was a box there too and she was about to pick it up to look at it.

"Well, I don't know how to do all this like a film hero, but still gave it a try." She turned to find him standing in front of her, wearing a stunning white suit.

"And although I knew that you would look beautiful, I did not think that you would look so beautiful." His eyes were dancing all over her body. Then in the same way he came near her and pulled her by her waist.

"I just look at you from morning to evening, but every time it feels as if I am seeing you for the first time."

"What has happened Mr Bairiya that you are being so romantic?" Resting her hands on his shoulder, she asks.

"All that has happened is that Miss Rathore I cannot control myself anymore." Her cheeks were getting hot and her heart beat was increasing as she looked at him. Then suddenly he removes his hand from her waist and picks the box from the table and bends one knee and sits in front of her. Then he opens the box and she was shocked to see that there was a beautiful ring....a dimond one with roses carved on it.

"I had already said that I don't know much about all this but I will do anything for you. You know me more than me. You know what I am, who I am, how I am. Before you came I was someone else and now I am someone else and I love it this way. I love everything that happens to me due to you. Your smile, makes my heart go crazy. Your eyes, they are my ocean. Your arms are my home. You are my warmth, darling." He holds her hands and squeezes it.

"Wherever I'm, whatever I'm doing, in the end of the day I need my warmth, I need you. Kayra! I love you so much. I know I said it a hundredth of times but still it is not enough to express my feelings for you." Her eyes were getting teary and he was smiling like an idiot.
Her idiot.