𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

As they both have reached their kingdom all the wishes of the people have been fulfilled by him.
Kayra could feel the pain and agony of the people. Even though, everyone tried to convince her but she didn't believe them at all. She was standing a far with the children when suddenly sounds of footsteps came. She, and all the other people looked towards the front and even Fatima maa who was sitting on the ground, looked to find that the dead bodies of her son and others had arrived. With Rocky supporting the wooden structure. His face was expressionless but she could see the pain in his dark eyes. Taking slow steps he stops and let the others to move ahead. Taking off the white cap he stands a far from all the others. People were wailing looking at their beloved ones dead bodies.
Between the cries of pain and death, silently stood there, a mountain of hope.
In front of her, her brave son was laid. She couldn't even express the feeling she was going through right now. Her hands moved to sheet that was covering her son's face, when Khasim stopped her by placing his hand over her shoulder. She stops and her son's was taken away. She stood up, tiredly. She faces Rocky and gathered all her remaining courage.
"Heaven's custom, God's command and a mother's blessings.... even if the lines on the hands are blocked.....it will not stop even if it is stopped.....this empire of yours."
As per a mother's wish, she got to see her son from the last time. And after bidding goodbye to her son who had died a solider's death, she blessed the male and they said that a mother is another form of God so, now he has the blessings of the God. Kayra was so proud of him that her eyes were welling up. She moves towards the lady and hugged her tightly while crying her eyes out. The woman who was not less than a mother to her tried to calm her down with her hand stroking her hair. After a minute or two she stops and looked towards her mother.
"I'm so sorry Fatima maa. I couldn't keep my promise. I had become so selfish that I just left all those people to die there. I'm sorry maa. I-I shouldn't have done that." She cried more and looking at thier Sultana all the people's eyes got moist.
"Shh, shh it's ok! Don't cry beta. It's ok. It's not your fault beta. Don't blame yourself. You have kept your promise and reunited my son with me. You are that sister who did not leave her brother lying anywhere without caring for herself, but you have brought him here to me. You are my brave daughter. And we all are so proud of you." The woman was hiding her pain just to calm the younger woman down. This is what a mother does, to keep her child away from any pain by being a shield. As Kayra stops crying all the other people standing there comes and consoles her. And her being the favourite of the gang of children, so they couldn't see her like that. They also came pushing all the elders aside and hugging her. She chuckled and also hugged them. Rocky was looking at this scene with a soft smile and then left the place as he realised something.
(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)
BANG...BANG....BANG...
Gunshots were heard and he tried again to shoot but it seems like the bullets had finished.
"Bring me more." He ordered. The chief of commander sighed and told a gaurd to get the 4th batch of bullets for the angered male.
"Aye why is Bhai so angry today?" A boy asked one of the guards.
"I don't know and if you are so eager to know then go ask him yourself." Bang! But before the little boy could say something another gunshot have silenced him and his curiosity.
"What's going on here?" The female protagonist who also heard the sounds, came and asked the gaurds. They all looked towards the front and she also does the same. Her eyes caught the sight of her man looking so mad at something or maybe someone that she didn't know about. Then she saw that childern are also there.
"Hey! You rabbits! Go and play somewhere else. It's not good for you to stay here. Go!" She looks at them strictly and told them to go. The boys looked at her and they all put their hands over their chest as if they got hurt by her.

"Bhabhi! Why do you do that? We feel very hurt. Why do you always call us the rabbits?" Oh God look, like elder brother, so are these younger brothers.
"If you all don't want to be beaten, then quietly run away from here." And this time everyone ran away in fear. Kayra laughs lightly at their antics. She moves ahead to Rocky. He was about to order for another batch of bullets when he felt her aura. He turns and find her looking at him with her arms folded over her chest and with what the hell is this look. Vanram was looking between the two and decided to leave with all the other guards. As they left, she moves towards him more closely.
"What is it? Didn't you get satisfaction even after firing so much?" She asked him. He didn't answer or said anything just dropped the gun down. She comes close and caressed his face.
"What's wrong Rocky? Is there anything that's bothering you?" She again asked, calmly while stroking his face.
"Not anything but there is someone whom I have to put in his place. And for that I have to go to Bombay." He said while leaning towards her touch. She looked at him confusedly which made him chuckle.
"Don't worry love it's just a little pig who dared to speak about my Queen." Now she had understood about whom he's talking.
"Rocky, can I join you?" Stunned! He was expecting her to oppose but here she is asking to join. This lady is really different from others.
"Of course my love. I'd love to take you to my city." He smiled at her and she returned.
(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)