𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Everything was perfect. Kayra was about to leave for Bangalore. But maybe Rocky was worrying too much. Even after her refusal, he kept repeating the same thing again and again that some of his men would also go with her. Because of this, there was a little fight between the two.
"Why don't you understand me?" He asked, impatiently.
"Rocky, if it is to be understood then why are you not understanding me. You also know that I know how to protect myself." She suppress the urge to roll her eyes.
"Arey I know but I don't want to take any risk." 
"Risk of what?" She asked.
"Just for your safety, I have now said that if some of my people go with you, then they will definitely go." His voice became more husky.
"I am not a little girl that you have been worrying so much about. Rocky I will go and come back why are you making such a big scene on such a small thing." Even though she was getting shiver she managed to argue.
"So you won't listen to me?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Why are you making me the bad person here? Look, I don't want anyone with me, I will go myself and come back myself." She is not someone who likes to being controlled.
"And if you don't come? What if you left me here alone?" For the first time there was so much fear in his eyes.
"Why are you thinking like this-" He didn't let her finish as he comes dangerously close and pins her on the wall with both of his hand beside her head, leaning so close that their lips were inches apart from colliding.
"If you did not come or left me and went somewhere else, then wherever you will be, I will find you from there and bring you here with me also. And you also know how sure I am of my words. You will not go away from me, just remember this." He was so close to her that she could see that his skin was darker than before. There were some small white marks on his collarbones. His lips were chapped. And a very intense emotion is reflected in his eyes. Again the proximity was doing no good. Both were breathing heavily, fanning each other's face.
"Why do you think that I will leave you and go somewhere. This will never happen even if you want, it is my promise and now you will know how sure I am of my promises." She, suddenly don't know how but gathers up the courage and blows his mind with her words. His eyes were watching her lips moving but had his ears to hear each and every word from her. Both were so engrossed in each other that when Reena walked in the room she screamed which made both to jump and separate from each other, a little disappointedly.
"I'm so fucking sorry! I didn't mean to invade. I'll be leaving." She tries to get out of the room.
"No! No, Reena stop! Please come. What are you looking at, leave." She ushered Rocky out of the room. He points himself as in questioning, me?
"Yes you! Who else?" He puts his hand over his chest as if he's hurt by her words. But ignoring it she closes the door at his face.
"You shouldn't have to be so rude to him. He was really hurt." Reena jokes.

"Let him be. You tell me you had some work." She asked ignoring her rosy cheeks.
"Yes! I heard that you are going to Bangalore." She asked, a little nervously.
"Reena, if you also want to come along, then come. I know you must be missing your father." She was really feeling bad that Reena was here just because of her.
"To be honest, I don't miss him at all. I feel good here. And now that you are also here, I will not leave without getting you married." She winks.
"W-What? M-Marriage?" Her cheeks again turn to rosy.
"Yes now the way he looks at you it seems like now he is going rest only after making you his wife." She likes to tease Kayra.
"Reena stop! It's not like that." She tries to hide her smile and her blushed cheeks.
"Then how is it Kayra?" She dramatically whispers.
"I also don't know but leave it. So you are not going? I mean you don't want to meet your dad?" She changed the topic.
"No! Seriously I just don't want. And if you met him by any chance then tell him that I'm not gonna come until I feel like to."
"Okay! As you say. And also if you leave me, I'll be all alone then." She pouts.
"Oh! Don't you have Rocky? He'll give you the best company." Well that was true.
"You are still mad at him?" Kayra asked as she knows for how long she can hold the grudge against anyone.
"A little bit but if he does anything wrong then I'll beat his ass up." She threatens.
"Okay! Okay! Angry woman!" She lifts her hands as in surrender. 
"So, when are you leaving?" Reena asked.
"Post lunch I'll be leaving." She nods then was about to leaves her room.
"And of course you shouldn't go alone. He is right."
"Yeah! I think the same." They both smile at each other and then Reena left.
Shortly after talking to Rocky, Kayra was leaving for Bangalore with a driver and two bodyguards. Rocky didn't want it at all but he didn't want to forcefully stop her either. She was about to sit in the car when he holds her hand carefully to stop her. He doesn't say anything but she reads his mind.
"Don't worry, I will come soon." Seeing someone so worried for herself, her heart became full. She knew what Rocky felt for her but somewhere she was unsure about herself. She was afraid that she might hurt him. She was still tangled between her heart and her mind and didn't want to involve Rocky in this. But little did she know that Rocky would not rest until he had completely make her his. He is calm now but he has not given up trying.