𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

As soon as she woke up in the morning, she found herself in his arms and the moment was like as if she had got the whole world. The scene of last night came before her eyes and she smiled. She snuggled more into his arms. His scent was giving her relief.
"How good it feels when my love wakes me up like this in the morning. Ahh! How lucky I am." His voice reached her ears and she lifted her head from his chest to see that he was awake.
"I'm sorry! I disturbed you. I didn't wanted to wake you up!" She said while scooting away from Rocky's arms. But before she could move any further, he helds her waist and pulled her closer.
"Even after last night, so you think that I'll let you go anywhere." His face was inches away from hers and if any of them moved even a little then their will collide.
"As for you disturbing me, then it's good otherwise how would I be able to have you in my arms like this." He smiles and she blushed.
"Rocky? Don't you have to go to the fields?"
"Do you really want to shoo me away?"
"No I didn't mean that. I was just asking so that I could join you."
"Oh really? Then we both should hurry. Having you by my side during work is the best thing." He gets excited like a kid making her giggle softly.
After some time, when both of them reached the hall, Fatima maa was waiting for them at the dining table with a smile. As soon as she sees her, Kayra leaves Rocky's hand which she was holding till now and walks towards her. Rocky looks at his left hand and then at Kayra laughing with Fatima Maa. Both the women start moving forward, asking about each other's well-being, without realizing that someone is standing behind very sad.
"Rocky beta, why are you standing there? Come sit, I have prepared breakfast for both of you. Come on." As soon as Fatima says this, Kayra also looks at Rocky and as soon as she sees his face, she understands why is he standing which she rolls her eyes at. He comes but sits on the chair in front of her and not on the one next to her. Fatima maa was a little surprised to see this, but Kayra blinked lightly and reassured her, then she served food in the plates of both of them and went to take something from the kitchen.
"Instead of looking at me, it would be better if you focus on the plate in front of you."
"Are you that bad? How can you do this by leaving my hand?" Kayra facepalm herself.

Oh my baby

"What a great dramatist you are!"
"Dramatist? Me? Yes, you will blame me only." He folds his hands over his chest and pouts like a kid, again.
"Rocky, you start eating before Fatima maa comes back." If he is becoming a child then she too will have to become a mother.
"No, I will not eat." He insists.
"What happened beta, didn't you like the food?" Fatima Maa comes from the kitchen and asks him. Kayra sees her first then she angrily points Rocky towards his plate but he still does not agree and turns his face away. Fatima maa still cannot understand anything.
"Maa you go and yes the food is very good." She smiles. And Fatima Maa leaves from there.
"Are you eating or not?" She asks calmly again. He doesn't answer and Kayra nods her head and then gets up and sits on the chair next to him.  She grabs the collar of his well-ironed shirt and pulls it.
"If you don't eat yourself then I am here, I will feed you myself." And then while looking into his eyes she takes a bite of food and puts it in his mouth with a smile. Poor Rocky couldn't understand whether his heartbeat was so fast because of the fear of his lady love or the way she held him close to her. 
"From today onwards, if you kept on being stubborn, I will teach you similar lessons but in new ways." She threatens but her tone was telling something else. Rocky loved this side of her. It was giving him the butterflies which now he seems to like. And now he is definitely going to become stubborn.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

By overcoming all the obstacles, he had achieved everything, whether it was the world or...love.
Yes Rocky had built for himself the most indestructible empire on earth. But there was one problem, only one person who could bring them and their KGF....down