𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊

Rocky did not spare anyone. He moved forward cutting through the smoke and here Adheera too. Rocky just wanted to take Adheera's life and for this he was ready to do anything. A fierce battle started as soon as Rocky reached Adheera. Both of them started fighting as if they were thirsty for each other's blood. Rocky unleashed all his anger when he got to attack his enemy. But Adheera was not a small-time goon, he is also a hunter of hunters. He also left no stone unturned to leave Rocky bleeding. But both were not ready to accept defeat nor to bow down before the other person. This fight continued and it seemed as if neither of them had even the thought of losing. Everyone else around them was fighting. From Kasim to Vanram, everyone was ready to throw themselves into this war.

Sometimes Rocky would have the upper hand in the fight and sometimes Adheera would snatch it away. The blood of his loyalists started boiling after seeing Rocky killing Adheera. Adheera growled and signaled them and they all ran towards Rocky. But no one can compete with Rocky. He killed everyone. There was a challenge and mock in his hitting style which was for Adheera. He runs towards him and Rocky also moves towards him.

"Come." He growled.

But now Adheera seemed to be dominating him. He punched Rocky in the face and Rocky staggered. Blood had stained his face and hair. He was losing courage inside. Only her face was in front of his eyes. Adheera's attacks were not giving him so much pain as the thought that she was no more. But as soon as a strong punch came towards the side of his face, he realized that the one who took his Kayra away from him, is in front of him and he is dominating him by attacking him. The man who made her cry when he shot him.

And when Adheera felt that he had won this battle, then Rocky caught hold of his hand moving towards him and with his other hand he held his neck in his grip and squeezed it so hard that the bone of his neck felt broke.

Adheera started writhing like a fish and hit Rocky's back with his body, sometimes here and sometimes there, so that he could free himself from his tight grip. But all this was of no use because now the animal inside Rocky has awakened. Adheera had kneeled down and accepted his defeat. He was hitting his hand on his neck, vigorously.

"THIS IS FOR MY LOVE!" He screamed.

And then with a crack his neck broke and Rocky screamed loudly in anger which made the entire area aware of his pain and anger. He slammed Adheera's body. And just like that everyone had registered victory but at what cost? Kasim Chacha was unable to calm down even after seeing all this when Rocky asked in a hoarse voice.

"From which mine did these people come inside?" Kasim Chacha looked at him.

"Mine no. 3." On hearing this, Rocky picked up the gun and started walking towards the vehicles. Kasim Chacha was terrified and tried to stop him by saying that everything would sink if he took this step. But with just a death glare from Rocky and the anger in his eyes was enough to keep him silent. He sat in the car and neither Kasim Chacha nor anyone could stop him.

No one could understand, when the war was over and  no enemy was left... where is he going now? But no one knew that... one is still alive. Everyone's attention was on the top which was spinning vigorously but no one was paying attention to the string which was rotating the top.

There was a mastermind behind this all.
And Rocky was going to get rid of that MASTERMIND!

He directly reached Delhi and as soon as he arrived, all the government guards were put at gunpoint by all his gaurds. A meeting was going on in the Parliament where Ramika Sen was informing everyone about the matter in hand.