𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊

The next morning Rocky went to the fields earlier before she woke up. As she woke up, her eyes didn't even get a glimpse of his handsome meat head. Disappointedly, she starts getting ready for the day.
"What's the matter, such a lovely smile on your face?" Standing at the door frame, Reena asked her friend who was smiling without her own knowing. She turns and looked at Reena.
"How long have you been standing there?" She asked, blushing.
"Ever since then you have been smiling thinking about your lover." She responds, smirking
"Did you know it even has a name?" Ignoring her previous statement, she again asked.
"Yes, yes, I know it very well but I do like calling him your lover. And I know he will like this too." Oh God! 

"You never leave any chance to tease me." The older female shakes her head.
"No, not at all." Both of them started laughing and then Reena comes into the room.
"It feels good to see you like this, Reena. I love this smile on your face." She says, genuinely.
"It seems that by being in the company of your lover, you have also learned to flirt." Reena raises an eyebrow at her.
"I'm not flirting." She defends 
"Oh you are doing it." Both of them started laughing again.
"Kayra, I have to tell you something." After a minute Reena said.
"Yes, what's the matter?"
"I think now I should go to Bangalore." Without meeting her eyes, she said.
"Why suddenly? What's the matter?" Kayra asked worriedly.
"I feel jealous after seeing the immense love between you two." She pouts
"Reena don't joke." Serious! 
"I should go because now after father, all his work is mine and one day I have to be the one to handle it, so it would be better if I get ready now, wouldn't it?" She was right, after all she is the only heir of father.
"Reena I support you but are you sure you want to do it?" But it seems like her friend is not sure about this.
"I don't know whether I am or not but now I know that this is the right place for me." Kayra nods her head in agreement.
"So you want to go now? But you had said that you will leave from here only after getting me married." She said making the Desai lady laugh.
"I said this so that you can accept what you want and you have already done that and as far as marriage is concerned, I know that within a few days, your lover will announce to the whole world that both of you are going to get married." Reena was sure about this.
"Yes, yes, definitely. Then you will be the first to get the wedding card." Kayra laughed
"I will wait." They both looked at each other.
"Come on won't you give me a hug?" Reena opened her arms.
"I was waiting for you to ask." The older female chuckled and then stretched her arms to hug her only bestfriend. 
"Reena!" One calls.
"Yeah?" Other responds.
"Whenever you'll need anything just lemme know. I'm always there for you. I want to help in this, ok?" Kayra knew that somewhere she was responsible for whatever Reena was going through.
"Ok baddie! I'll come to you. And yeah, don't make him wait much just say yes for marriage." Reena punched her shoulder.
"I'll say when he'll propose me." Kayra said casually.
"WHAT??? He didn't proposed you yet? Are you being serious?" Reena shouts.
"Yes I'm being serious, he didn't, yet."
"What an ass-"
"Reena!!" She stops but still give her a are you serious look.
"Everything is happening very fast like in a blink of an eye. So, I think he needs time, we both need time." Kayra was someone who like everything to be as swift as a lightening but this is a different matter. This is about there whole life so they had to take it slowly and seriously.
"I know you're probably thinking about what will happen in future but still he should have proposed you earlier. I seriously want to laugh at his face but nevermind it's upto you. I'm not gonna comment on this." Reena was trying hard to not to curse the man in front of her friend as she knows what will be the consequences of this.
"Ok then I'll be leaving now." Reena broke the silence.
"Well, I really wanna to stop you but I also understand that it's necessary so...." She couldn't find any words to complete her sentence. Reena could see the  dejection in her eyes.
"Hey, don't make it hard for me. I also don't want to leave you but I want do what my father always wanted. And it's not like I'll be leaving you forever. No! Not in this life. You have to bear with me forever." Tears started flowing through the eyes of the ladies and before they knew it, both were crying vigorously while holding each other. After sometime both calmed and separate from each other.
"I'll miss you Desai."
"I'll miss you too my baddie."
And just like that, Reena left KGF to begin her  story on her own.
(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)
After Reena's departure, Kayra was sitting in the garden with a book to pass her time. She was also waiting for Rocky who hadn't come since he left and there was no message from him for her.
"It's a beautiful day to read this book, isn't it?" Coming from nowhere, Rudra asked. Kayra turned to look at him and it felt like she was seeing him after an eternity. Since the day he had come to KGF it was very minimum to see him let alone meet him.
"Indeed it's a beautiful day." Giving a response to him she again turned to her book.
"I have also read the book and I like the end the most as the male lead got what he also carved for." He said with a neutral tone but she was feeling that something was different with the way he was addressing the male. Since the day he confessed to her, his whole demeanor was different. His usual bubbly personality was now  seemed to be changed to an unusual mysterious personality.
"And what is it that he carved for?" Curiosity got the best of her which made her ask him.
"I want to tell you but spoiling the suspense will not make you happy, so read it and find out for yourself." He smiles softly. Kayra was looking at him confusedly not knowing what to say to him or to ask him.
"Well I know I'm handsome but you don't have to stare at me." He jokes. Kayra turned again towards her book while he came and sat beside her on the chair.
"It's been a while since I got to talk to you. I was really trying but my luck was not supporting me enough." His breathy laugh sent shivers down on her spine. He makes feel like a fool every time and it's not just today. Rudra is very attractive from the beginning but Kayra did not pay attention to him but still it was hard for her.
"Kayra, do you remember the purpose of your life? Do you remember how, why and for whom you have come here?" Kayra did not understand his asking suddenly like this.
"Why are you asking like that?" She questions
"Because I feel like ever since you met him  You have forgotten yourself and your purpose. You don't see anyone else except Him." He says this while looking into her eyes and Kayra's mind also starts repeating her days till now for a moment. 
"There is nothing like that Rudra. I haven't forgotten anything." She tries to ignore him and her thoughts.
"Then what happened today to the girl who did not rest even for a moment that she is sitting silent for so many days, that too away from the city, here in these mines." Her heart was also forced to accept the fact that she was deviating from her goal.