𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

IN BANGALORE
Everyone was blinded by greed so much that they themselves did not know how wrong the path they were following was. After all, who was going to stop them? But this much was known that its result is going to be very bad. They needed a reason to get Rocky out of his palace, which they created. They thought that Rocky was alone but they forgot that there was someone else with him.
"Why was I called here so urgently?" Rajendra Desai gets down from a luxurious black car and asks Andrews who was standing with Daya.

"We cannot get that place if we do not do anything then we will not get anything. For this, we have to take him out of his place first and finish him there." He says with hus eyes piercing his soul.
"But why would he come out without any reason?" Rajendra Desai was confused.

"There is a reason and he will also come." Desai could not understand anything, but as soon as he saw the gun pointed at him, he understood that today was his last day. He was feeling betrayed but what can we say when he's the one who started this filthy game of conspiracy. Andrews had shoot him even before he knew it or could do anything. His dead body was lying near his feet and his evil laugh was echoing in the whole area and he was thinking that now Reena would come for her father and he would also run after her. According to him, Rocky took Reena because he liked her. But the truth was something else. And he will have to pay the price for this mistake.
The news of Rajendra Desai being shot had spread everywhere. When Reena heard this through TV, she trembled with fear and regret. The regret was that her father needed her, but she sat here being selfish. She was not in a condition to understand or explain anything, so when a gun was found in front of her, she without thinking pointed it at the people who were taking care of her at the behest of Kayra and Rocky. They were worried but in her eyes they saw the pain, they too could not do anything. And just like that, Reena started running away from KGF with a car belonging to Rocky. When Rocky came there after a while, he saw the gross of the people and he understood that something was wrong. And then he found out the reason for this mess. He was about to do something before Kayra reached there with Vanram just behind her.
"Rocky I have been trying to contact the people of Outpost 1 continuously for three days but I am not getting through. I think something has happened. Rocky are you listening? Rock-" she halts and looks around her seeing everyone was gloomy and tensed.
She was also feeling it in the air that something is off and as soon as she looked at the TV, she understood and her mind was very disturbed. She looks at Rocky and finds him looking at her with the same concern.
"Nothing will happen to her, this is my promise." He holds her hand and squeeze it lightly, reassuringly.
"Do you think you can do this? I am not doubting your courage and strength but really you can do it. This can be a trap. Anyone can do anything to you. Those people are bastards. If they does any harm to you? Let's do one thing, I will go there, even if something happens, it will happen to me, but I will not let anything happen to you-" he didn't let her finish and pulls her close to him by her waist, leaving no space in between them.
"You! Just listen and understand my first and last words I won't repeat this. You are mine and I will not let even a single flame come on you, even if I have to burn myself, but I will not let anything happen to you. And you will never do anything to yourself for me, just if you want to do it, just love me and I swear your love will save me." The desperation and demand in his voice made all the gaurds and others to leave the room and give them their privacy. Kayra was not shocked but she was afraid that what if she will not given the opportunity to do the things she wants, desperately.
"I want nothing but your well being. You also know how those people are, don't know who will be with them now. And-and I don't want you-u to leave me and go anywhere before I can tell you how much I-I love you." He was doubting on his own hearing whether what he heard was right or wrong.
"What did you say darling, say it once again." His ears yearned again to hear it again. Rocky was looking for the expression on her face wanted to know if she was telling the truth, anyway she also realised what she said. Her eyes was looking at the man whom she loved standing in front of her, without denying herself.
"I LOVE YOU." This time she had announced loudly for herself as well as for him. His breath hitched and his heart was pounding. He wanted to scream but he didn't as he looked at those most beautiful hazel eyes which happened to capture his cold heart since the day first and now when they are looking at him with pure love and concern it melts his heart to the core. As soon as he heard those simple words, all the movement in his body stopped and every bit of his attention was focused on his beautiful girl.
"I'm so sorry for being this late to realise it myself. I didn't want it to end other way. Please come back to me." There was a plea in her shaking voice.
And this time he didn't think or knew anything, just grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him and tightly wrapped his arms around her comparatively small frame.
"You don't know how much happiness you have given me, today I know that this is not the right time, but I also love you more than many and anything, my lioness. Nothing else, you just wait for me, I will come, I will definitely come, just wait for some time." Today, they allowed the feelings buried in their heart to flow. For so many days, this distance, this hide and seek, was troubling them a lot, but now they had just said it and they both were happy about it.
"I know you will fight with all of them, all I will say is that use all your strength and come back to me. Won't you come?" She spoke and Rocky met her eyes from which tears were being shed continuously.
"I will come just wait for me." He kisses her eyes and wipes the tears.
And she did. She kept waiting for him, fighting the fear in her heart, assuring herself that nothing would happen to her.
"Why did you let him go there? Do you even know how big a danger it can be for him. Where he is now, what he was doing, because of this he has become thousands of enemies even without wanting to." Vanram could not understand what this couple was doing. Why are both of them shaking hands with the enmity which gives useless death.
"I know what I have done and why. I also know that there are many who will stand against Rocky, there are many who will remove him from the way, but he will enter alone and kill them, I also know this. You haven't seen his strength yet, Vanram Sir. Him alone is equal to 100." Vanram was surprised to see her faith on that man but he did not say anything.
"But you are feeling scared, aren't you?"
"I am but that doesn't mean I doubt his ability. And neither should you be." She smiles but her eyes held a warning look which manages to break the commander's cold stare on the lady since the start of the conversation.
After a moment of silence, she couldn't help it,
"Adheera!" She says his name loudly only the man to snap his neck which made her concern that it might not have break.
"What? What about him?" He questioned. His whole face was blank but she can see the hint of fear in his eyes.
"Tell me about him." She demands. She had a feeling that all this conspiracy is related to him. He casts her a ice cold look. For a moment, she thought that he's thinking of a painful and terrifying way to kill her right there. But to her surprise he opens his mouth.
"These wall of KGF have witnessed more bloodshed than a war field. And the reason of this is... Adheera and his sword. Here, the people shakes to their bones even on the mention of his name. It's fortunate enough that he's dead or he wouldn't have let the tables turn this way." He looks at her dead in the eye which made her impressed by the way he was trying to intimidate her.
"From a very young age he was influenced by the tricks and tactics of ruthlessness and cruelty of the Vikings clan. And after he adopted the methods, he became a epitome of cruelty. He made sure that no one will be alive who will even dared to raise a finger in KGF. At the might of his sword, he built an empire mercilessly only to fulfill his brother, Suryavardhan's wish." She is not someone who gets scared easily but with the thought and now this description, her mouth was dry, an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach. She was dreading for the worst to happen.
"And what if I say that he's alive?" Her sudden question seems to taken him off gaurd. His mind became blank.
"What? What do you mean?" His face was expressionless but she can see the fear and disgust in his eyes very clearly.
"No! This can't happen. It should not happen. If it happened then he won't spare anyone." His statement was about all of them but her mind was stuck on the man who just left to save her friend just because of her. And if anything happened to him then she'll not be able to forgive herself.
"I thought you would be happy to hear." She could not help but observe. She thought that he'll be relieved as their rightful leader could be back from dead.
"But guess not." She completes. He casts her a long cold look again and starts pacing around the room himself not pretending to be unfazed anymore. But after a few minutes he stops, looking completely frustrated, he looks at her which she replies with a raised eyebrow.
"Do you think he's alive? Like for real?" It looks like it took a lot for him to ask that.
"Anything can happen. But as far as I know those people, they cannot do anything alone, they will need a big person. And according to me Adheera is that person." To be honest she was angry on herself to even think like this but she can't help herself.
"Hope this apprehension of yours is wrong because if it turns out to be true then no one will survive. Neither the people here, nor their Sultan, nor the Sultana, nor the guard dog here." She could not understand why he was referring himself as a dog.
Was he treated like a one earlier? Her question was unanswered as he left the room.
Please be safe Rocky! Please!