𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

DELHI

"Now enough is enough! I've to get out of the system and work and for that I need to call him." Saying this she picked up the phone and called an unknown person. The call was received instantly with a man voice

"After so long?" The man let out a breathy chuckle to which she scoffed.

"No time for your jokes!" She grips the receiver tightly and the man could feel the seriousness in her voice.

"What is it?" He asked to which she took a deep breath before answering.

"Everything is getting out of control. I can't even work in my way. I want it so I've to get out the system before working...in my way.
And for that...I want you here!" The order and determination in her voice was very palpable.

The man went silent for a moment before speaking.

"What about her?"

"Her? I've heard that she's dead." The other side again fell silent.

"Are you coming or not?" She asked with a hint of irritation.

"Alright! I'll be there tomorrow." She leaned back on the chair with a smirk on her face.

"See you soon...brother..."

"See you tomorrow... little sister..."

The call end but the man was getting anxious thinking of its true or not.

She can't be dead... Not this easily! His thoughts and questions were unanswered. He waited for tomorrow and hoped that she won't be there for to be the reason of his...death! 

THE OTHER DAY! PM'S OFFICE, DELHI

"No one shall read or write about him anything. His name shall be erased from the pages of history. Whoever tries to intervene...get rid of them! If needed eliminate them all! I'm enforcing the army and signing the death warrant of the biggest criminal of India!" The PM's order made everyone work in a different way. But they didn't know that their PM is having another one way of her working.

IN KGF!

The armed forces approached the mansion while the civilians didn't engaged in this...as if they were evacuating KGF.  The forces were ordered that Rocky must be taken death or alive.  But as soon as they got in mansion and reached outside the room which was said to be of Rocky...they halted as in front of them were the very person they were looking for...ROCKY!
THE LION!

But he was not alone...there was someone else with him...and that was...KAYRA!
THE LIONESS! 

The both protagonists were standing there with a smug look on both of their faces as if they were about to win a match. The officer was about to inform this to the superior but it was too late because they were surrounded by the gaurds of KGF who were there to protect their
KING and QUEEN! 

"So you're...alive?" A voice came from the end of the corridor which made everyone turned to it.
There were the brother and the sister.... Ramika sen with...Nishant Singh Rathore!