𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

The situation was not normal the next day. When everyone realised what Rocky had done, they were shocked.
But Ramika Sen was unaware of all this.
"We've seen enough wars in our lifetime. Let's treat this peacefully. Send a delegation to Burma." She orders while closing the file.
"Excuse me madam. I apologise but the CBI director has some news." And Raghavan comes into her sight panting. And then one by one he tells her everything which blows her away.
"It is good that the entire cargo was not found in the raid. Just for the sake of four hundred grams of gold, he blew up the entire police station. If it had been four hundred kilos, then the whole of Bangalore..." He could not even complete his words because of the intense gaze of the PM, Ramika Sen.
"Cancel the Burma delegation! Call the General!"

MEANWHILE IN KGF

Even Kasim Chacha could not understand that why Rocky had created such a big scandal just for one gold biscuit. And meanwhile, no one understood why Kayra remained calm like this.
"The Indian govt, managing the clases in Burma peacefully in a surprise move, has struck down the perpetrators using military force. Our correspondent, Chetan Sharma is ready to interview the PM." A news channel was showing this news and everyone was surprised to see it.
"According to the United Nations, you could have resolved the Burma matter peacefully. But your action was too harsh, wasn't it? Why did you do that?" The reporter asked and the in the screen her face was shown which was glowing with pride. Everyone was a little startled by her but the man of the story was having his time with a glass of whisky and his back facing everyone.
"Burma was an example to let everyone know."
"Hmm!" Anand, who was standing just a little ahead of Rocky made a face after he saw his silly reaction.
"There will be no more tolerance!"
"Hmmmmh!"
"I also have weapons!"
"Superb!" As soon as he said this, he turned with the glass in his hand. He was about to take a sip when he saw the expression on Anand's face.
"Did not get it?" He questioned
"We call them, the Army, the Navy and the Airforce."
"She is infact talking to me!" Sipping the drink, he says with a smirk on his handsome face.
"We will seek and destroy!" Hearing this, everybody looks at Rocky but he seems unfazed. And this was the thing that was troubling Kasim chacha.

"Tell Rocky that we are neither in the party nor in the opposition. Madam has come. She will not keep quiet, we will have to remain quiet." And here Guru Pandian increased his fear further.
Prime Minister's threat to Rocky added fuel to the fire. Rocky, was now about to execute his biggest plan!
The news reached the police and CBI that Rocky had stopped the entire consignment.

"Black market gold has been stopped everywhere in the country. Why has Rocky stopped it now? Why would anyone hoard so much gold?" It was difficult for Raghavan to understand all this.

On the other hand, this news had reached Dubai also.
"Sir! Rocky has stopped the supply of gold in India. Now if he turns against you..?" One glance of Inayat Khalil silenced him.

And on the other hand, Andrews was holding his head and he was talking to someone on the phone. 
"Don't think that he is doing all this out of fear of the Prime Minister. No one knows what Rocky thinks when, but by keeping all the gold, he must have thought something big."

True

"First think about how to stop him. Now there is only one way...Adheera! Go to him immediately." Without any delay, Andrews reached where Adheera was reported to be.
"It was said that Adheera can bend even the mountains. You used to hide from Garuda, now from Rocky. The amount of gold we extracted in 25 years, he has taken it out in 2 years. What's going on there? How is the security? What does the place look like? Nobody knows. Now it is impossible for us to even step into HIS KGF! He is ruling in your place. And you here hiding in this cave-" And he would say something when suddenly the infuriated Adheera, who was still scratching his wound which had not yet healed after listening to him, came right in front of him.
"Speak slowly! Head is bursting." Andrews was so scared that he thought that it's his end but Adheera went to the other side which made him feel relieved.
"You said it right. Now no one can step into KGF. Vanram and his guards will not let anyone's shadow fall on Rocky. There will be a lot of guards and ammunition in his barracks. Difficult but I will make him die there, in front of everyone. In the same mines. There are two ways to reach there, East Gate and west gate. There will be a lot of security in both, we need a third way. As the mines are dug, they become several kilometers long, directly outside the KGF. That is our third way." His gruff voice sent shivers down his spine. Beads of sweat was forming on his forehead.
"How do you know all this?"
"I made a big mistake when I spared him but when he spared me it was his last mistake."
Again he got up from his chair and stood in front of Andrews and then walked out.
"He should not be saved under any circumstances. Therefore, in the last two years, I have captured the people working in every department and made this map."