twelve - to going full kook !

"That's not gold," Pope sighed, defeat heavy in his voice as Rylee passed the FedEx envelope through the hole

Rylee rolled her eyes, hiking her leg up to the opening and pushing herself up. As her head peeked over the mausoleum door, JJ held out his arms for her. She wiggled herself forward and braced her hands on his shoulders. His hands found her waist and he helped her over. She thanked him, which he simply replied to with a wink and then pulled another joint out of his pocket.

John B was staring at the FedEx envelope with wide eyes, "Holy shit," He breathed out, "This is from my dad."

The Pogues were suddenly bathed in light. Rylee turned in alarm, just as JJ, who was facing away from them on look out duty, let out a large puff of smoke. The light was from a pair of headlights, "Code red, code red," JJ warned, taking a few stumbling steps back towards the group, "Square groupers. Square groupers!"

Rylee didn't need to hear any more. She grabbed her flashlight off of the ground and grabbed hard onto Kie's hand, "Come on!"

"Let's go!"

"It's the guys who robbed your house."

The Pogues hurried to the side of Olivia Routledge's mausoleum, pressing their backs firmly up against the stone of the building, trying to make as little noise as possible even with the greenery.

"Lights," Rylee whispered, flipping the switch on her flashlight. John B fumbled with the lantern, he had brought, struggling to find the switch. JJ was too busy trying to stub out his joint on the side of the mausoleum to remember the headlamp he wore, so Rylee quickly flipped the switch for him.

"John B, your light," Kiara chastised, just as voices began to carry from the vehicle that approached them.

"I think I see something!"

Kiara looked around the corner of the building they were currently using to hide, squinting to see off into the distance, "Do you think it's them?"

"Homie's got a gun!" was JJ's reply.

Kiara, needing no more information, shook her head, "Screw this." She took off running, and her fellow Pogues followed in her footsteps.

It was pitch black outside, and Rylee couldn't see a foot in front of her. They ran as quickly as they could back in the direction they came from, back to the Twinkie. As they reached the tall, wrought iron gate, the group was able to quickly scale it and get over to the other side. All of them, that was, besides Pope. As he had reached the top of the fence, one of the spires had caught onto his shorts and he couldn't wriggle free. "Guys! Guys!" Pope called out, trying to keep his voice quiet, "Guys, I'm stuck, I'm stuck!"