eighteen - a beautiful bourgeoisie pig .

"How are you feeling?" Kiara asked as Rylee stepped out of her en suite bathroom, wrapped in one of the Carreras luxuriously soft towels

"How are you feeling?" Kiara asked as Rylee stepped out of her en suite bathroom, wrapped in one of the Carreras luxuriously soft towels. Rylee had just taken a 45 minute shower, feeling like she was in heaven more than she cared to admit. It was her first hot shower in weeks, and she took her time massaging Kiara's vegan and cruelty free shampoo and conditioner in her hair, lathering up with her natural bar soap. By the time she stepped out of the shower, she felt like she had a brand new layer of skin and had scrubbed at least an inch of grime off of her. It was the cleanest she had felt in a long time.

Rylee sighed in reply to Kiara's question, clutching the towel closer to her as she collapsed back onto Kiara's bed, "I feel like shit," She admitted, despite feeling so clean. She couldn't get JJ off of her mind, "And I can't believe I'm going to this with you tonight."

After Rylee left the station, she walked straight over to the Carrera's home and spilled everything to Kiara -- What had happened on the golf course, sinking Topper's boat, trying to confess to the crime. It felt good to get it all off of her chest to Kie. She hated keeping things from her.

Kiara left the desk that was tucked into the corner of her bedroom, normally covered with jewelry she made herself, books, and pamphlets on causes she cared about, but tonight it had been cleared. Instead were piles of make up and hair products, courtesy of her mother. She laid down beside Rylee on the queen sized bed and they laid in silence for a moment, staring at the ceiling, "He'll be okay."

Rylee turned her head to the side, staring at her best friend's face, "Yeah?"

Kiara turned to look back at her, and she gave a confident nod, "He's JJ. He's always okay."

"Maybe you're right," Rylee responded, letting out a small sigh, "I can't believe Topper. Can you believe him?"

Kiara offered a small laugh, pushing herself up off of the bed and returning to her desk, "I heard things aren't going so well between him and Sarah. I think he saw her as his sure fire way of getting over you and now he's going to be back to pining after you for the rest of his life."

Rylee rolled her eyes, "Barf," She commented, pushing herself up off of the bed and walking behind Kiara. She ran her fingers through the brunette's thick curls, "Alright, well. To going full Kook, right?"