10

10
Kiara and Pope arrived shortly in Kiara's car, and the five of us took the van down to the dock. 

"Hey! You stole my shirt!" Pope whined, and I saw JJ's jaw clench as he looked me up and down. Weird.

"You know the rule, anything you leave at John B's becomes group property. I got Kie's shorts on too," I told him.

"Actually I think they belonged to the touron I banged last week," JJ winked, and I hurriedly  ripped the shorts off me.

"He's joking, they're mine," Kiara glared at the boy, who was laughing his head off as I pouted. I reached to put them back on, but he lifted them away.

"I like this view better."

I shoved him off the boat and I heard the water slap his back as he crashed into the sea.
"I think my heels touched the back of my head!"

I smirked as I looked over at him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me in with him.

"JJ what the hell!"'I shrieked, gasping for air at the surface as Pope's wet t-shirt clung to my body.

"Guess now you'll have to take it off," he said in a low whisper.

I flipped him the bird as John B helped pull me back into the boat, and I stripped off the t-shirt to sunbathe in my bikini. We spent the day just talking and laughing with each other, the sun drying us every time we returned from swimming. I was happy.

We got back to the Chateau, it was late afternoon now, and Kiara and Pope had left to go home.

I didn't want to deal with real life right now, so I rolled a joint from JJ's stash on the table and put it between my lips.

"Light me up," I said, leaning forward and gesturing to the lighter in his hand.

"You sure?" JJ asked, concern in his eyes as I didn't usually smoke.

I gave him a pointed look back as he lit the joint and I took a long drag, blowing the smoke out in his face with a smirk.

"That was kinda hot."

"Oh so now you don't mind me smoking?" I teased.

"Why are you smoking?" he asked, leaning his head back as he stretched out beside me, taking the joint from my lips and putting it between his own.

"I'm stressed."

"About what?"

"Going home."

"So don't," he grinned, and I rolled my eyes at him.

He got the message that I didn't want to talk about it, and soon we were high as fuck together, laughing and telling stories.

"Remember- remember when I walked in on you and that guy and I didn't even realise?" JJ giggled.

"We were in the middle of it and you were so fucking drunk you came in, got a t-shirt and left," I continued, laughing at the memory.

"I wish it was me," JJ muttered, and I was confused.

"I don't understand?"

"I wish it was me you were fucking that night," he confessed.

My heart fluttered at his words. I was used to his harmless flirting but he sounded deadly serious this time, no underlying humour, no smirk, he was being honest.

"JJ, you're high, you don't know what you're saying," I brushed him off.

Why was I saying this? This was all I wanted, wasn't it? I wanted him to feel the same about me.

"Yeah I do, I like you, Y/N, like really like you."

He'd sat up at this point and we were facing each other, our faces only inches apart. He was leaning in - do I want this? Yes.

I slowly leant forward and our lips brushed; I was careful at first, tentatively putting my hand on his shoulder, waiting for him to pull away and tell me it was a mistake. But he didn't. He held the back of my head and pulled me in closer, the kiss getting more passionate, so I tangled my fingers in his hair. We kissed ferociously, desperately as our tongues fought for dominance and his hands came up to cup my face.

I don't know what took over me, but I moved forward to straddle his lap and he pulled away for a second in surprise, but he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer.

We made out for what seemed like forever and I could feel him getting excited  underneath me. I was about to do something about it when John B came out onto the porch and I scrambled off him, JJ hurriedly getting a pillow to cover the evidence.

"Uh, guys?"

"I was just leaving!" I called, grabbing my bag and running as fast as I could.