19

A/N
This chapter has SMUT ⚠️ so be warned, skip it if you're uncomfortable

————————————————————
"Do you wanna do it rough?" I asked, seeing JJ's eyes already starting to light up.

"How rough are we talking?"

I smirked as I reached behind my headboard and retrieved a pair of handcuffs, watching JJ's eyes darken with lust as he pulled me into his body.

"But we have to be quiet because my dad can't know I'm here."

JJ nodded like an excited puppy as I pushed a pillow between my headboard and the wall. He was quite slow in removing my clothes, and as much as I enjoyed the feeling of his lips over my body, I wanted to get into it, the thrill of knowing we had to be quiet turning me on even more.

"Can we skip the foreplay? I'm really horny," I panted, as his lips were doing sinful things to my neck.

"You don't have to ask me twice," he grinned, stripping us both naked and roughly turning my body so that I was on my hands and knees. He pulled my wrists together firmly and I felt the cold metal against my skin as I heard the clink of metal. I heard the condom packet rip open at lightning speed and without warning he thrusted into me roughly from behind.

I couldn't muffle my cry with my hands because they were tied behind my back, and I knew I was already drawing blood from how hard I was biting my lip.

"Quiet babygirl remember?" he growled in my ear, one hand wrapping tightly around my neck as the other dug in tightly to my hip.

"Fuck! Harder JJ!" I tried to be quiet but the pleasure was taking over and all I wanted to do was scream at the feeling of him filling me up completely.

He pulled my hair into a makeshift ponytail and tugged, slapping my ass with his other hand as he pounded into me relentlessly. I knew he was good in bed from the first time we had sex, but this was another level.

"Whose girl are you?"

"Yours JJ, I'm all yours,"

"Good girl," he grunted, getting sloppier and I knew he was close. His hand came down to rub my clit, making my legs shake as we orgasmed together. I collapsed on the bed and JJ quickly removed the handcuffs, disposing of the condom in my bin and kissing me softly as he pulled me into his chest.

"I didn't hurt you did I? I wasn't too hard?" he asked worriedly, scanning my neck and hips for the light bruises forming.

"It was perfect JJ," I reassured, kissing his lips again before pulling on my clothes and snuggling back down into his chest. We fell asleep shortly after and when I woke up my body was filled with pain.

"Fuck JJ, we did go quite hard last night, I'm really sore," I groaned.

"Sorry babe," he pouted, kissing my forehead and tracing the bruises on my hips which made me squirm because it was tickling me.

"Where are we gonna go today?" I asked, wondering if he was ready to face the others yet. As much as I loved spending time with him, I missed my friends, and I didn't want to risk staying at my house for another night.