14

14
"I swear to god if you guys fucked in my bed last night!"

I groaned and rubbed my eyes, sitting up before realising I was only in my bra and underwear and hurriedly pulled the covers up, waking JJ up in the process.

"Is that a fucking hickey?"

"Morning JB, I slept here last night, just thought you should know," JJ grinned, his morning voice turning me on.

"I saw the baseball bat in the hallway and thought I'd come check on Y/N, but it seems you already did," John B said.

"Chill dude, we didn't do anything."

"Her t-shirt on the floor says otherwise."

John B left us alone and JJ pulled me back down next to him.
"Don't leave, you look extra pretty when you're sleepy," he mumbled into my hair, and I kissed his cheek before sitting up again and reaching for his t-shirt, feeling JJ's eyes trail down my body.

"You're so beautiful."

I blushed at his words and gave a small smile, wondering how he was gonna act around me in front of the others. It wasn't like we were dating, but after last night it was clear that we weren't just friends anymore.

I brushed the thoughts out of my head as I showered and got dressed in my own clothes. It was still really hot so I just put shorts on over my bikini, forgetting all about my hickey until I walked out and saw Pope eyeballing my neck.

"Did you sleep with that kook again?" he asked bluntly.

"Pope! Is that what you think of me?"

"Judging by the state of JJ's back, I'd say he had something to do with it," Kiara winked, dragging me onto the porch to fill her in.

JJ and I tried not to be too close to each other, the others were confused our relationship and so were we, so none of us spoke about it, but his hand brushed against mine every so often and his eyes softened every time he smiled at me.

We carried on like that for a couple of weeks, stealing kisses in private, cuddling extra tight when we slept over at John B's, smiling when we caught each other's eye. I wondered if he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend, but I knew he wasn't really one for relationships so I didn't get my hopes up.

"Are you and JJ dating?" Kiara asked me one night.

"No, we're just-I don't know what we are."

"Friends with benefits?"

I shoved a pillow at her and turned away.
"God no! We haven't, done anything, just kissed."

She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I stuck my tongue out before joining the others outside. I'd noticed the way Pope looked at Kiara recently, with longing in his eyes and sometimes lust whenever she walked around and just had a bikini on. She gave him similar looks every so often so I brought it up to her one evening when it was just the two of us on Kohn B's porch.

"What about you and Pope?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively at her.

"There's is no me and Pope!" she insisted, but I could see the faint blush on her cheeks.

"Oh like there's no me and JJ?"

"I thought you guys weren't official?"

"Yeah we're not," I sighed, my face dropping at the subject.
"He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend so I don't know what we are."

"JJ doesn't have the best history with girls," Kiara stated.

"Yeah I know. That's why I'm worried."

"Sorry I didn't mean it like that. He's different with you. I'm sure he'll ask you out soon," she smiled, nudging my shoulder.