The Gold pt II

WC: 2,307

WC: 2,307

They all walk out of the Wreck.

"Just for the record, never doubted them," JJ said. 

Kiara laughs, "I owe you five bucks."

"Sometimes chance is a petty bitch, and sometimes she is nothing but love," Bella cheers.

Kiara's mom, Anna, shouts as they leave, "Hey Kiara I do need those setups done by five!"

"You know there are other people that work here," Kiara said.

"But ain't none of 'em my children!"

"I feel that. On a deep, emotional level, I understand that," Pope said.

JJ asked, "So we going to the Bahamas or what?"

"Dude there's no way we're getting to the Bahamas. Unless BW's stepdad has a private jet?"

Bella shook her head, "He's not that kinda rich, but maybe he has a client that could cut us a deal?"

"John B's gonna be nabbed sooner or later," Kiara said. "So if we're gonna clear his name, we need to have it done it yesterday."

"I've been working on it, but there's not a lot of options that Shoupe will accept," Bella sighed.

JJ stands up, "I'll tell you how we do it."

"Oh so you have it all planned out?" Pope asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do. We kidnap Rafe."

Bella rubbed her forehead, "No, that's definitely not on the board."

"I'm sorry what?" Pope looked at JJ.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up, and stick the gun in his mouth and just wait until he starts squawking."

"Forced confession won't really hold up in trail, jury's won't accept them as sufficient evidence," Bella sighed.

Kiara adds, "And you know torture's a war crime."

"I thought it was a good idea," JJ said.

Pope looked at JJ, "Yeah, so how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a prison cell? Because that's a felony."

"Alright well what do you got Pope? I was just trying to keep it simple. You know, one stop, and we're done."

"When does that ever work Jay?" Bella looked at him as he sat next to her.

"Guys all we need is a material witness. We saw Ward's plane fly right over our heads with the gold inside of it. He didn't fly it. If somebody else flew, they were there on the tarmac. They saw Peterkin get mudered. We just have to find whoever that was and get them to confess on record."