The Bell

WC: 1,938

WC: 1,938

"Cleo, do you actually know where you're going?" JJ asked.

Cleo points, "We can hole up here. It ain't the Taj Mahal, but..."

"It'll do," John B nods.

JJ sighs.

"I get the biggest room."

They make their way up to an abandoned house on a hill.

They hide as guards drive past them.

"Go, go, go, go!" JJ whispers.

They run further into the house.

Cleo yells quietly, "Come, quick!"

John B asks as they head upstairs, "You sure this is safe?"

"You got a better idea?" They get to the top level, "We can stay here. It's an old hotel. Terrance and I squatted here before."

JJ mutters, "Five stars."

"Watch your step. Massive sinkhole."

Sarah looks through the hole in the floor, "Oh. Home sweet home."

"We gotta get Bella and Kiara out guys." JJ says, "Does anyone have anything?"

Pope looks at him, "Well, we can't storm the fort. We can't call the cops."

JJ starts to pace, "It's not helping, Pope."

"We can't negotiate. We don't know what they want. It's gotta be about the cross or the gold."

Cleo shakes her head, "Mm-mm. Guys like Singh it's always about money."

"What are you thinking?" Sarah asks walking over to John B.

"I don't know. We all just gotta get off this damn island."

🪙

"What are you doing?" Kiara whispered.

Bella looked at her and ripped the pant leg in half, "What? They took away the chairs, what am I supposed to do?"

They were in the bathroom 'getting ready for bed' as they were instructed. Each one was given pajamas to change into.

Kiara had gotten out of the dress and changed without arguing, but Bella had other plans.

"Why are you tearing those up! This is silk, do you want to get shot?" Kiara looked at her wide-eyed.

Bella rolled her eyes, "If they shoot me over some fabric that says more about them then it does about me. I am not staying in this room without some way to protect us. I can't punch multiple guards at once Kie."