Pougelandia pt IV

WC: 2,312

WC: 2,312

Kiara sits back, watching the truck pull up to a massive house. She glanced down at Bella and tried to shake her awake but no luck.

The truck paused at several guards with guns surrounding a small barricade.

"Alright, let them in."

A guard waved them through.

One guard escorts Kiara into the house, another carries Bella on his shoulder.

The house is crawling with guards, and guns.

"Take her upstairs. The Orinoco Room," a housekeeper says. "And take the other one into The Caroni Room."

"This a way," a guard grabs on Kiara and brings her upstairs. "Up."

The guard carrying Bella follows after them, and splits down a different corridor.

He opens a door and makes Kiara go in, "Inside."

"Why am I here? Who are you working for?" Kiara asks him. "What are you going to do to my friend?"

"Dinner at eight. I'd clean up."

"Just tell me what they want!"

He shuts the door and locks it. Kiara rattles the door but gives up looking around the room.

She sees guards outside, and a red dress with the note 'pick your size'.

The guard carrying Bella tossed her onto the bed and stood at the door.

A nurse came in shortly after and looked at Bella. She placed a ice pack on her forehead and a cold rag around her neck.

She gently felt her stomach checking for anything broken but found nothing.

Bella's eyes flew open and she shot up. The nurse shrieked and stepped back. Bella stood up and put her back to the door making the ice pack and rags fall to the floor.

"¿Qué diablos está pasando? (What the hell is going on?)" Bella looked from the guard to the nurse, "¿Quienes son ustedes? ¿Dónde estoy? (Who are you people? Where am I?)"

The guard looks at the nurse and nods for her to leave. "Dinner at eight. Clean up."

He shuts the door and locks it.

Bella pants, "What the fuck." She goes to the door, "Wait! Where's my friend! You better not have hurt her!"

She groans and steps back. She sighs and looks around the room, it has a very yellow theme to it.

Multiple guards outside her window, no sharp objects in any of the drawers, really the only thing in the room was a few versions of the same blue dress in different sizes.