Happy Anniversary pt III

WC: 2,388

WC: 2,388

"Here's the game plan, get the girls, go find Pope and Cleo," John B was tying off the boat with the help of JJ. "Get down to South America as soon as possible. Cool?"

JJ finishes tying them off, "Seems a bit vague, I gotta say, John B. Also I don't got a passport dog."

"We'll just have to find a not so legal way down, shouldn't be too difficult, right?" Bella hopped onto the dock.

"Ok hey look, don't bore me with the details, alright?" John B looked at them. "We'll figure that out later. Hey look at me." He grabs JJ's shoulder and whistles, "Gonna get Sarah. Gonna get Kie, little rendezvous mission. Back on the boat, get out of here."

"Look the other day Mike and I kind of got into a little bit of a tiff, alright?" JJ says.

Bella sighs, "Ya. I probably didn't help any either."

"And if we go over there right now and Mike sees us, he's not gonna let Kiara out of his sight, boom. Mission blow, we can't go down to South America."

Bella looks at the people at the party, "Seb's here. Maybe he can talk to Mike? Distract him for a bit?"

John B nods, "That's a good idea. Bell do that. Just don't get seen."

"You're right. I'll stay here," JJ pats him.

"No. No that's not what I was saying."

"I'll sit right here. I got your six."

Bella sighed, "It's ok. He's good here. Come on B."

"Yep great."

"I'll keep her running, dog. Alright, chop chop though."

"Yep, thanks man."

Bella shook her head and made her way into the main section of the party, dodging people until she found her stepdad. "Tata?"

He turned around and smiled at her, he pulled her in for a hug. "How was it? You get any info?"

"Yeah actually," she grabbed her pendant, "Actually has to do with my dad oddly enough."

"Are you ok?" He gently brushes his finger over the scratch on her face. 

"Oh yeah. I'm good. Just a little accident during a tussle with a machete, it's not deep. Well JJ says it's not deep and I trust his judgment. It'll heal soon."

"Was that the only injury? Please tell me it was."

"Yeah, only injury save for some bruises. But we found where we need to go in South America. We need to get the girls and head down there though. Think you could distract Mike while we get Kie?"